totally devastated

so sorry for you my dear, how utterly awful. My sis in law gave bith two years ago at 41 weeks to a little boy he was still born and there was no reason this happened, just awful. They had a funeral for him. Totally devastating, but they some how managed to get through it all. I hope this helps some-what, knowing that time is a healer, but he will never be forgotten. Just like your little boy. Lots of love dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have just seen this thread, and am so sorry for your loss and I can't imagine what you been/and are going through. :hugs: So heartbreaking xxxxx

I am crying reading these messages...its awful & I cant imagine it. I lost my baby at 7/8 weeks which was bad enough. Its scary and heartbreaking to know this is common later on. I cant give u advice as its unreal and so gutting even the thought but sending you massive hugs with cherries on the top xxxx

I am so sorry to read about your baby boy, life is so cruel and unfair and theres no words that can possibly make it any better for you :(

I lost my baby boy when he was just 12 days old. We woke to find him lifeless and not breathing, we and the paramedics tried so hard to revive him but it was just too late :cry: so although I havent been through what you have, I do understand the grief of 'living' without your son :hugs:

I am 2 years down the line and can honestly say it does get 'better' it never gets easier I think you just learn to live with it, and manage to handle your emotions better. I am here if you need to talk. Thinking of you xxx

I am so so sorry to hear about your loss x x

im so so so sorry to hear about your loss :( sending lots of love and hugs your way xx

So utterly sorry for you hun. I hope in time you can heal xxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss :hug: Thinking of you and your family x

Only just seen this.. I'm so sorry for your loss, god bless you your partner and your little one, xxxx I'm so very sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back