never thought i would be posting in here.

I am getting crampy pains after the pill I took earlier at the hospital. It was only supposed to stop the hormones my body was producing. Do you think this is the start?

It could be be...keep an eye on it and if it starts to get worse I'd go to hospital. The night I found out about Ethan I actually started contracting, it's like he was ready to come once they'd realised what was going on. Probably the stress and I cried so hard for hours that day.

They wouldnt let me have him naturally either as they told me he definitely wouldn't survive the birth and a c section may give him a better chance. His abdomen was very swollen with fluid so they feared he would get stuck in the birth canal. The staff were fabulous with us, made the whole thing a little more bearable as they helped us through the whole process.

Xxx

Last edited:
so sorry to hear this and im thinking of you and everyone going through such a difficult time xx

Thanks everyone... It makes sense that mentally I am starting things off... I was so upset that I couldn't do things at home but the want to monitor me and then post mortem the baby because its a still born apparently... :(

oh hun, so sorry your having to go through this. I just want to give you a really big hug, and a cuppa (how British of me!) take care of yourself x

sorry i did mean the vaginal pessary as 'second lot', its the same at all stages by the sounds of it, big big hugs, :hug: I hope it happens speedily and smoothly for you lovely to make an awful time that little bit more bearable (not that anything can really help I'm sure) xx

Oh Big Bump - I'm so sorry this has happened - don't feel bad at all about how you feel, everyone reacts differently, and remember how you feel could change over the weeks hun - it's such a hard time for you, i'm soo pleased your mum can be with you on sat - wishing it all to go as smoothly as possible for something like this - I can't imagine how you must be feeling - big hugs X

Oh no, i'm so so sorry to hear this sweet heart i really am. That's so heartbreaking :(

Am thinkin of you :hugs:

I'm so sad for you, I can't imagine what you are going through. Emma xx

I am SO sorry hun :( :hug:

I delivered my son at 14 weeks gestation :( 9 hour labour and I wasn't induced xxx

Aw huni I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, my sisters wee boy was stillborn n march. She was 12 days overdue, she had been up during the day on the 17th of march and all was ok she felt him move right up til she went to bed that evening, she went into labour at 2am went to hospital and when then scanned her there was no heartbeat, after the postmortem it was clear that there was three clots in the umbilical cord which had ruptured which caused the wee man too pass away, it was the worse day ever in all of ours lifes, we got to hold him and say our goodbyes but even though we got an answer each day since then has been a struggle, my sister found out in the 18th aug that she is pregnant again then I found out in the 27th aug that I was pregnant too unfortunately I mc on the 2nd is sept but my sister is now 10 weeks but I am so happy for her. Grieving for my loss has been hard, but I've got there. Sorry for ur loss huni and I'm here if u need to talk xxxxxx

Am just awake now... Managed to.stay in bed. For four hours. Just can't believe it.

Thoughts are with you BigBump, can only imagine what you are going through. I know how I felt two weeks ago when I was told I had MMC for 2nd time. Like Id been hit by a bus!
Once you have got through tomorrow, and you can say goodbye,oyu can then start the healing process.
At the moment you are still in limbo, in shock from it all.
Such an awful thing to go through.
We are always here for whatever you need to talk or rant about, or whatever you need. xxxx

Just to let everybody know, I am going in a day early because of the cramping. Will post an update when I get home x

take care sweetie, will be thinking of you.

hugs xxx

Take care BB - thinking of you lovely :hugs:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back