Sad day

miss_soldier

Reaction score
20 weeks pregnant today and had our scan yesterday. Unfortunately we were told that our baby had died. Unsure as to how or why.

I have to go back to hospital on Monday to take a tablet to start labour then return on Wednesday to deliver our baby.

I am dreading Wednesday, I always imagined the first time I go through labour would be a happy occasion/outcome.

Will be getting all the tests done and post mortum done to find out reasons why this has happened

I am so scared and devastated.

So so sorry to read this! Thoughts are with you xx

Gosh, what a complete bombshell? You must be devastated.

I have no real advice but you need to keep your strength up, make sure you eat and drink and rest.

Also make sure you have support (OH, friends, family) don't be a hero sweetie as you going to need their help.

Do what you have to do to get through this hun.

So sorry to hear your terrible news

xxxxxxxxx

So very sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you at this sad time x

Oh God I'm so so sorry to read this :-( my thoughts are with you xx

I'm So sorry to read this you must be devestated can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling thinking of you and your family at this sad time :-(( xxxx

So so sorry, utterly devastating and heartbreaking. You will find tons of support here. Xxx

Oh honey, so sorry to hear. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Take care and I hope it is all over soon. xxx

So sorry for your loss, big hugs x

tapatalking x

I am so sorry to read this. So sorry for your loss. This is really not what you expect to hear with a 20 week scan. Take care of yourself hun! xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry. This is the worst news. And you were so worried too. I hope Wednesday isn't as bad as you imagine and it's all over quickly. Much love and hugs to you and your family at the difficult time. I hope you get some answers xxxx

so sorry to hear your devastating news......what an awful shock.

:( im really sorry to read your sad news . My thoughts are with you and your OH such a sad time :( x

Oh goodness!

I am SO sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the devastation and pain you feel right now. Look after yourself and take all the support you can get. We're all here if you need to talk xx

I really am very sorry.
Take care of yourself and give yourself as much time as you need with your little one on Wednesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back