SA question

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by FBTTN8079, Jul 17, 2013.

1. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

Hey girls

In may my OH has his first SA result which came back as 10.4mls volume (high) and 6.4 million per mill so he was below what they classed as "normal" with 15 million and above

They never mention any motility or morphology problems, only the count

Do u think that it may be because they were ok??

Has anyone ever had a natural bfp with those kind of numbers?

He's currently on wellman daily and selenium 50mg daily

I'm still waiting for my hsg an we have a repeat SA 7th August which OH is very nervous about!

Xx

BabyDust *****

2. Blueflower

Blueflower Well-Known Member

They were probably normal but I would ask for a printout! We though DH's sperm was fine for a whole year because they'd only given us the first page of the results! Luckily I think that the abnormal morphology was balanced out by the high count, so its still classed as normal, but its worth having all the facts!

3. Dee28

Dee28 Well-Known Member

I will defo ask for a print out when we go back for my DHs second result as only way to know for sure xx

4. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun, I have to pick up a pot from the I fertility clinic next week so may ask for a print out then if they can do it xx

BabyDust *****