600% increase in sperm count!

amazing!!! Thanks for the info. Your positive attitude like star fish will make you have a BFP I just know it, sending you my hope n faith keep going xx

Hope your OH's super sperm make super sticky beans then. ;) :dust:

I had a little chat with OH last night, got a bit of an ear infection so I caught him while he was feeling sympathetic :lol: and he's agreed to try cutting down on the caffeine, as long as I give up something too in the new year, which I think is a fair swap. Just going to have to eat twice as much chocolate this Christmas. ;)

O-M-G :shock:

I'd mentioned this thread to hubby and since he got his dire semen results so he said that he's going to do the same once we get the date that he'd need to give his semen result so he can start 3 months before!

He said he'll stop caffiene AND wear his glucose monitor all the time and stop eating crap... i'm stunned to be honest. Just said it out of the blue :shock:

O-M-G :shock:

I'd mentioned this thread to hubby and since he got his dire semen results so he said that he's going to do the same once we get the date that he'd need to give his semen result so he can start 3 months before!

He said he'll stop caffiene AND wear his glucose monitor all the time and stop eating crap... i'm stunned to be honest. Just said it out of the blue :shock:

That is awesome!!! :yay:
Sometimes the menfolk think they know best (lol) and it's only when it's proven in-your-face stylee that cutting back on crap CAN have a good effect that they think oh ok maybe it does work then.
Well pleased to read this! xxxxx

That's really great Louise. Hope I can convince my OH to go for it as well. :)

Fingers crossed it has similar results for you. :)

Oh that's great!! Hope you get your sticky bean - how exciting!!! And Louise - well done on OH !! Now that IS a result eh?? Great to see some OHs out there willing to try too!

That's fab news Loiuse! :)
And thanks everyone for the sticky vibes. Sending 'em right back at y'all! :dust:
Xx

Now we just need to get Donna's OH to see the light... ;-) Xx

Bead is this your First IVF go, I dont know much about it, only that it seems to work on the people I know! My friend is 34 just had her first lil IVF baby x

When on d wellman conception pills, how long do u v t wait bf vine sex. Can any one help plzzzz.

WOW! I'm so pleased for you! What a result! I will definitely keep this in mind if we have any reason to suspect my other half's swimmers need a boost. :clap:

Best of luck to you! xx

Last edited:
That is so amazing!! Go Mr Bead & his new super sperm!!

I have also taken Pycnogenol at times whilst TTC as I have endometriosis and it is an amazing anti-inflammatory. It is one of the only non hormonal treatments for endo that has yielded any results in clinical trials. It's too expensive for me to justify taking long term at the moment, but my symptoms are getting really bad so might try some again as this has inspired me!

Wishing you TONS of luck with your transfer!! I'm in my 2ww at the moment too so will keep my eyes out for how you get on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back