really really faint clearblue bfp!!

antonia

Reaction score
hi all, i have made an appointment to see my gp tomorrow as my af has been all over the place this month, it is usually extremely heavy( i have to use super plus tampons and a towel and change every 15 mins) sorry for the tmi!! and they last 5-7 days.

this month i only bled in the mornings and it was a lot lighter than usual, still red but no where near as heavy

so i have made an appointment to see gp just to check that everything is ok as i am still getting crampy pains

did a clearblue pg test this morning, do not think i am pg , did it as i know it will be the first thing the gp asks tomorrow, and there was an extremely faint pos line, it basically just looked like where the pos line should be, iykwim.

did not use fmu as like i said, was just doing a test for gp sake.

so i am wondering do the clearblue tests have a really faint line where the pos line will show up darker if you are pg? because it is really faint?

any help would be great thanks

A line is a line, and as long as it was done and viewed within the correct time scales, then it looks like you are pregnant!

My first BFP's were so faint you could bearly see them, as it takes some time for the HCG hormone to develop.

If you are unsure maybe another test, but its looking pretty good so far!

oooh i hope so, just checked it againand there doesnt seem to be anything there????????????

i did deffinately check at the right time, i am a bit worried though as i have really bad cramping pains at the minute

have no other tests so might will buy one today and retest with fmu, shpuld also add i only really finished bleeding yesterday too.

would be ironic if i was as i really didnt think i was this month and was going to go for gold next month, lol, fingers crossed

sounds promising, defo go and do another test.

Fingers crossed.

I would wait and test with you FMU.... I was a day b4 my af was due and my BFP was very very faint!!! its only now a week on that they are stronger (yeah im a poas addict and keep testing just to make sure :lol:)

I confirmed my very faint BFP's with a clear blue digital which came up pregnant.. maybe it would be worth buying one as that way ya know for sure!!!

I would go do another test hun, fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug:

hii have just done a cheapy and it was bfn (boo) so a bit confused now as my boobs are sore and i have cramps, i know af isnt coming because i had a bleed when it was due????????

just feeling generally cr*p to be honest, just been to my moms and she is havin the kids for the day as i feel like curling up in a ball and crying

hopefully the gp will be able to sort me out!!!!

thank you all for the replies would be lost without someone to moan too, lol

no i didnt, have a clearblue downstairs though from my monitor teial, so might pinch that and do one in the morning and replace it when i go shopping.

sooooooooo frustrating as my boobs are hurting me more now than when i was bleeding????????

Antonia do you have a Savers near you?
get their 10mlu tests.
It might be too early to show up on anything other than a 10mlu as thats all I was showing up on, they are 99p.

And good luck :hug:

(ps i dont work for savers i am just so impressed with their kits! :rotfl: )

lol, thanks for the plug!!!!! :lol:

unfortunately do not have a savers near me, bought a cheapie earlier which was neg, so may do a clearblue b4 docs tomorrow as my boobs have got really heavy and achey today and my hubby has noticed that i cant stop eating (i am costing him a fortune, lol) and my clothes are extremely tight!!!!!

i just thought if i was showing these symptoms that the hcg would be high enough to show on a test?

perhapps i am just looking for things that are not there?

hi ladies have done a test this morning with fmu , used clearblue again and BFN, absoloutly nothing???????????????

so gutted, have no idea what is going on with my body at the minute

have docs appintment in a bit so hopefully they will be able to clear a few things up

Oh hun sorry to hear that you got another BFN..... :hug: :hug:

Really hope the doctor can help you clear up whats going on, and make sure you keep us all updated!!

hi have been to the docs asked a few questions, checked for urine infection, fely my stomach and referred me straight to the womens for a scan, but they had no appoitments so have to go up first thing in the morning unless i feel worse today and have to go up then!

so it isnt looking good ladies, doc said i could be pregnant and she wants to check everything is how it should be but she is worried it is ectopic or i have had a chemical pregnancy.

:cry:

my mom has the kiddies over night and hubby is out of town so looks like its just me and the pc tonight too, think it will be a long night as i think i may struggle to sleep.

I'm sorry you're going through this hun, especially with hubby away.

Take care of yourself and hopefully the scan tomorrow will have good news :hug: :hug:

hi thanks for the reply, .......have just been sick too, so think i may just put my pj's on and see if i can keep some food in,

thanks again for posting will keep you updated

oh hun i hope everything is ok, thinking of you, all the best for tomorrow xx :pray:

my OH is out of town too, so just me and the pc also! i hope everytings ok hun xx
also my tests were very faint like urs too, unfortunately i came on so i think i had a chemical

hi ladies ,

thought i would update you. have been to the hospital, had a pregnancy test which was neg,
had swabs taken and a whole lotta prodding and probing, a scan and an internal scan.

apparently if i was pregnant i am no longer!!!!

have been given three different types of antibiotics to rule out infection and was told i may have pelvic inflammatory disease.

but on the plus side, the scans showed that everything is healthy and in good working order , although i think i am not going to actively try to conceive this month and have a break from checking and charting iykwim.

thanks for all your replies ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back