15dpo and line on opk??

Oooohhhh yes maybe!!! I cant upload the dang thing...too me ages yesterday too!! Maybe the ebay cheapies arnt so bad after all lol xxx

i found out i was pregnant by just playing about messing with an ovulation stick. wasnt really trying to get pregnant so was VERY suprised!! x

Wow really? Oh Im keeping everything crossed this is for real....tests have been pretty much up and down the last couple of days....thanks for that bit of hope *hope* lol xx

Hey ladies...heres the pics of the possible + ov and pg tests I did this morning......what do you think? I inverted the colours too as someone posted that this shows them up when quite faint xxx

Attachments

• 2 positives.jpg
    2 positives.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2 positives inverted2.jpg
    2 positives inverted2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
hi wilma...i would def say they are pos! can def see the lines anyway, dont think evap lines...

good luck with it...x

Ah thanks Kaz and Flopsy....I really hope so.....and sorry Kaz for railroading your thread was just so intrigued and then excited I got carried away and gatecrashed you.... ;-) xxx

thats ok....thats what these threads are for! i got up this morning, af one day late, dont feel like its coming but did another dip pg test and bfn! aaarrrrggggg!! x

Thanks Kaz...... Ahhh noooo....well I did another test strip with both ov and prg got a pos on ov and nothing at all on the Pg...so just done another at 10 and got another faint pos on ov but noithing on Prg...this is soooo confusing isnt it!! Just going to prob do strip tests till sunday when AF due if not showed up before and see what happend...I cant understand why I would have neg one day then pos the next then neg again the next....has twwinges all week too so not sure if that was maybe inplantation or AF on her way here! Only time will tell I suppose but I need to stop stressing about it as its the only thing on my mind lol!! Good look Kaz everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back