what is going on??

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls,

i posted before to say i thought i was out. the bleeding has come to nothing even though i feel as if i would be getting af soon. i am 13dpo now, and have stil been doing opk's just to see if any came up pos which they havent at all, not even a faint line, nothing. so went and did one hour ago, and it looked like nothing was coming up so left it, went back after 15 mins and its positive?? the line is a bit fainter than test line but its def pos?? am gonna take another one in a while to just see if its faulty, but i am freaking out. this is what happened last month and i was pg. never got a pos pg test til was 15dpo. i surely couldnt be that lucky. xx

Fingers crossed for you hun, you deserve a another BFP after what you have been through XX
Have you done a HPT test tho? could you do one FMU tomorow ?

hi jj, i dont have any hpt's cos to be honest i def wasnt even expecting to be in wi a chance this month. i have just done another opk and its came up with another line, still faint but there. only thing is when i went i had brown watery discharge, only when i wiped, but thats what happened wi EP, i got that, not until i was about 4 weeks tho. i do have af cramps so not gettin hopes up, or trying not to, but just dont get why i wuld get opks coming up when i am due af. unless i am gonna ov twice this month, could be a possibility i suppose, i def got pos ov on cd 13, it was really dark and had ov pains and ewcm too, so know i ov'd. just have to wait and see i suppose. i am just trying to tell myself its nothin and af on its way...dont think i would get IB cos never had before. xx

Yeah your right Kazimoto - I suppose best to assume its still AF trying to get started my first one after MC started really slowly, and that way if it isn't it would be a great bonus , but not more disapointment

Fingers crossed just incase X

yeah def think am getting af now, majorly sore af cramps on right side this morning, no blood as yet but temp down to 97.1 this morn so def on her way! was told this af could be more painful, and have a feelin its gonna be! oh well, there was hope for couple days, still getting faint lines on opk, just gonna stop testin now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back