Really faint line!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Well i just did an cheapie test, and i have a really faint line....i then did a mid stream test and it was hardley there.....going to wait till the morning and do another....hopefully it will get stronger?

xx

I really hope congratualtions are in order! :cheer: Can you post pics? I love scrutinising over possible BFP's for future reference reasons!! :lol:

Have you got any other tests i.e. supermarket tests?

I tested with my ebay cheapie ones and the line is really, really faint. Yet my CB digital came up pregnant.

I have faint lines on my supermarket ones but much more detectable than the ebay cheapies.

I'm hoping for stronger lines in a couple of days when my AF would have been due.

Sounds really hopeful for you, got everything crossed for you :pray:

Ok, here is a pic of the cheapie one......
DSCF0527.jpg

.....can you get a false positive on these?

Here is the other one.....but its unclear....

[/img]
DSCF0530.jpg

xx

Cant really see anything on the 2nd test but the first looks really strong to me hun!! Id say you were preggas!! :cheer: How sensitive was the 2nd test?

nothin on the 2nd but the first shows a defo bfp its so clear. i think congratz are in order :cheer:

CONGRATS ARE DEFINATELY in order. There is no such thing as a false positive..very rare if at all. I would say you are definately pregnant!!

Oh wow, a think congratulations is the best thing to say.

Keep us posted

Can defo see a line on the first test, struggling with the 2nd as the focus isn't so clear.

Looks like congratulations are in order again today!!!

Can see a line on first test, looks like congratulations. :cheer:

can deffo see the line on the first one so BIG congrats hun :hug: :hug:

xx

Congratulations ! Hope the line gets darker very quick :cheer:

Congrats :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: that first line I can definitely see!

i got 2 false positive last week on the top test, but i can see the line on bottom anyway so congrats xx

I can see a line here... any line is a positive i think. Good luck!!!! Looks like your preggers!!!!!!

Oooh looks very BFP to me on the 1st pic
Congratulations :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back