15dpo and line on opk??

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi ladies,

i am now 15dpo and my temp still up, this morning i did a dip test, and also did an opk just out of curiosity, and a def pink line came up?? i know u always have lh in system but i tested once i had my pos opks at ov, and they were clear...the pg test i thought had a very very very faint line but writin it off as an evap line cos it was so faint...what is the deal wi the opk?? any ideas...x

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c990e

Hey Kaz.....I was reading yesterday that OPK have been used to some degree to indicate your pregnant! Was very interesting too....so with whats happening with me at the minute I decided to use an ebay pg test and an Ov test and the Ov test came up positive also!! How confusing!! Good luck tho hope you get your BFP xxxx

thanks ;ladies,

i am kinda scared to test with hpt cos it was neg before, i am away to london til sunday so might just wait it out...if i can! will keep u posted...

wilma i really hope u get your bfp, its really confusing isn't it?? will keep fingers crossed for u. wont be on after tonight so will update everyone on sunday or monday! xx

I know exactly how you feel Kaz....Ive just got that blooming BFN on CBD and Im really annoyed at myself for letting myself get carried away.....anyway good luck and I hope you get yours asap too xxx

Heya!

I read that a postive on an OPK can indicate pregnancy as well! Fingers crossed it is your month!!!

:dust: :dust:

xx

Hey lets hope so Flopsy .....I think we may revert to using OPK instead of HPT lol !! xxx

LOL, I tried one this morning as well as a HPT. Both were negative. I wish AF would just get here now, I've been cramping since saturday!

xx

Tell me about it!! Still... another month of fun trying :wink:

xx

thanks girls,

hey flopsy u never know, the witch might not show her face, here's hoping..! and wilma, i think urs still sounds really promising, i def seen a second line on that test..x

Hey yeah Flopsy thats the only good thing with a BFN isnt it! ha lol!!

Thansk Kaz.....I know Im so grrrrrrrrr...coz if its an evap line then Ive caused a stir for nothing and feel dozy....I ust dont know what an evap line looks like but to me I thought it was a BFP even if it was faint! Lets hope the witch doesnt get us tho eh....xxx

thanks flopsy, that was helpful.. its just i read somewhere that altho topk can pick it up,usually a pg test is more sensitive so would pick it up first so thats why i'm not taking another test yet cos dont wanna see a bfn! i am away to london til sunday from tomorrow on my own so will prob wait til i get back...maybe!! x

Holy S**t.....right Ive just gone and done this 'experiment' and dipped both an ebay cheap prg and ov stick and got a second pink line on both of them straight away!! Now Im even more blooming confused!! Will try and upload pics....I may not be out after all xxx

OMG so do I..... Could that be right tho that the ebay cheapies are picking it up more than the CBD? OMG my spirits have suddenly been lifted again! Please please please xxx

The e-bay cheapies may be more sensitive. I know my cheapies are sensitive to 10mIU.

xx

Oh my goodness......wow my heart is racing.....well I wll test again this evening as HGC levels apparently increase daily dont they.....ahhhh Im excited again lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back