Ready? Steady? Test!!!! Madness!

Last year I remember skipping a period but it coming dead on time the next month. 56 days. I took so many tests it was weird and annoying. Hope you get either a bfp or af ASAP so you know where you stand xxx

I'm sorry Daley I didn't realise , never been thu mc so can't imagine x

It's ok, I just want the witch to put me out of my misery now. Cd51 :(

So sorry your body is messing you about, I hope you get an answer soon.

Michelle x

Thanks Michelle, hope you and bump are well xx

Hi crazy ladies - back offa my mini break!

Sorry to hear that some of you are out :(

Everyhitng crossed for mum2b and daley - really hope this is your month! Such a long cycle tho Daley - I'd be going nuts!

I got af the day I went on my mini break (frickin typical huh?!) lasted two days and now on cd5....i really thought I was pg last cycle - my symptoms were all so positive but either I was over thinking them or my body hates me lol

Bloody typical that my mini break fell when I had af - two weeks later would have been perfect cuz I couldn't help but think that all the bd-ing was a waste!! lol

That's typical, sorry the witch arrived. Hope you managed to enjoy your holiday though xxx

As for my long cycle I AM going nuts, trying to chill though as stressing will just delay AF.

Yeah we had a wicked time - beer and Motorsport are a winning combination!

Totally sucks Daley - hugs

Welcome back mouse! Sounds like a fab mini break to me!
This month I need to dtd more...so much effort!!
Any news yet Daley/mum2b?

X

if still bfn hun I'd check with the doctor Ive heard they gave give you certain hormones to regulate your body and bring af on xx

Last edited:
Oh daley sorry your stuck in limbo must be soo frustrating for u xx

Very! Made a dr appointment but it isn't until the 11th sept :(

Hi, well not tested yet but have had a horrible taste in my mouth today and just bit OH head off for no reason! Think I should test but I keep thinking I'm just late and AF will be here soon!! Nice to see you back Mouse, glad you had a great mini break. sorry you're still waiting Daley, x

aww mum2b get testing lol if i was you i would have poas 100 times already, fx crossed for you would be great to see a BFP :) x

Grrrr, got myself all positive and ready to POAS, went to the bathroom, opened my "secret" cupboard (hubby don't like seeing my "lady stuff!!) and realised that all my tests are blooming OPK's!!!! So, got to go to the supermarket in the morning and will do the test after work tomorrow (if I can keep myself all excited about it and not too scared again!!)

Will update you tomorrow with a pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back