Ready? Steady? Test!!!! Madness!

Nope, but got another positive opk this today.

Daley don't even know what 2 say , it's bloody unfair 4 u 2 have 2 go thu this , I really hope things get back 2 normal 4 u soon x

Can't believe your still in limbo Daley. I hope you get some answers soon, you must be going insane

Michelle x

God I hope you get an answer before then Daley. Fx your body sorts itself out soon

Michelle x

Hi Ladies,

I'm still here, still no AF but not tested yet, it's been a crazy week, a friend of a family member was found murdered!!!!

Will be home later, will update you on the BFN/BFP status when I can!

Keep stalking me though, i'll be back soon! xx

Daley, hope things get sorted for you, that's really confusing :hugs:

Oh gosh hun wishing you and the family all the best at this awful time. Can't wait to hear your news x

Hi Ladies,

I'm still here, still no AF but not tested yet, it's been a crazy week, a friend of a family member was found murdered!!!!

Will be home later, will update you on the BFN/BFP status when I can!

Keep stalking me though, i'll be back soon! xx

Daley, hope things get sorted for you, that's really confusing :hugs:

Oh no, how awful. Thinking of youand your family xxx

ok, things slowly getting back to normal now, how strange this has all been. Anyway, to update you all, the witch has got me i'm afraid, right up until this afternoon I thought I was in with a chance, realised I hadn't actually tested, (in all the madness I had forgotten all about that important POAS stuff!!) but then AF snuck right up on me so i'm back to CD1.

Sorry she got you, glad things are getting back to normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back