Pregnant 3 months after C Section

Laura_C

Reaction score
Has anyone here got pregnant so soon after a C Section? How was your pregnancy, much pain any complications?

Also is there risk of uterine rupture during pregnancy and not jut during labour?

I have had 2 c sections already so I know I would have to have an elective section this time around so labour is not a worry.

So scared, reassuring stories needed!!

wow pregnant again so soon! go you! Sorry i cant give any advice, just didnt want to read and run :) x

The risks of complications are very small anyway, but do decrease the longer you wait after a section. It is thought that the incision made into the uterus should be fully healed within 3 months of a section if you are in good health - so while your risks may be slightly higher than average I would have thought that they will still be low enough not to worry, especially if you're not going for a VBAC and being carefully monitored :hug:

wow pregnant again so soon! go you! Sorry i cant give any advice, just didnt want to read and run :) x

I lost my little boy 2 days after birth, I delivered him knowing he probably wasn't going to survive. I didn't plan to get pregnant again so soon but this baby will be the result of the morning after pill failing...

so happy for you Laura! No experience with C sections just wanted to send my love xx

Ta Pudds! xx

Thanks Sams Mum, I am seeing my consultant on the 7th March, he is in for a shock as he doesn't know I'm pregnant, gonna drop that bombshell when I see him! I suppose he will say exactly what you have said really :)

I second what pudds said my.lovely. x x x

Aww thanks sweetie! Can't believe your 32 weeks smess!! That's gone fast! Xxx

Congratulations Laura, so so pleased for you.

Been thinking about you a lot recently and daft as it may sound, reading this has made my day xxx

Im so happy for you Hun you really do deserve it After everything you've through xxx

dont have any advice, but wanted to send my congrats, and best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months and a happy and healthy baby too :) best of luck x

Congratulations, really pleased for you, hope the next 8 months are smooth sailing.
x

I lost my little boy 2 days after birth, I delivered him knowing he probably wasn't going to survive. I didn't plan to get pregnant again so soon but this baby will be the result of the morning after pill failing...

Oh im so sorry, i didnt mean to sound insensitive! Well I wish you all the luck in the world, I believe everything happens for a reason so this may be a little blessing for you that you deserve after such heartache.

xx

Oh im so sorry, i didnt mean to sound insensitive! Well I wish you all the luck in the world, I believe everything happens for a reason so this may be a little blessing for you that you deserve after such heartache.

xx

I hope so honey :)

:wave: they'll be watching you so closely Hun I'm sure you'll be just fine. So excited for you :)!! Xx

Hey hon, I didn't realise either - congrats - so pleased for u x x x

I didn't have c section but got pregnant when my 3rd was 10 weeks old, the only worry they had was because my 3rd was prem they thought i may be at higher risk of having another prem bit didn't seem too bothered by the tiny gap, i wish you all the best and so happy to hear that the MAP failed and you got your little miracle, It just seems to make it that more special. ope i haven't offended you in saying that about MAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back