for ladies whove had a pregnancy after a c-section

roxane 1985

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering for any ladies who are expecting again after a previous c-section was you giventhe choice for another c-section or was you made to have a v-back.

i dont plan on getting pregnant fors about 2 - 2 n half yrs but i do not want to have a v-back i cant go through labour i really want another c-section but im worried as it was my first c-section they wont allow me

I had a section with leo as he got distressed and needed to be out as wasn't getting enough oxygen x

I have been offered both, I am tempted with section but been warned it has greater risks and you can retain placenta in your scar tissue which poses a problem. I am thinking maybe a vbac but unsure as I havn't left it a long time between pregnancys x

i dont think i coud cope with another labour, i was so ill first time round. my daughters head got stuck and they made me push for 4 n half hrs, i lost 2 pints of blood and was kept in hospital for 5 days as i was too ill to go home, i was so bad i didnt even have the strength to hold her, was such a god awful experience

where as with the section it was great i had no pain and reallly bonded with the baby, ive not had one positive thing to say about labour :( im just scared i will be pushed into it

Yeah my labour before my section with leo was horrible as it was an early induction x It would be the same this time at 38 weeks (induction/section) I have to agree with the fact I wouldn't be as shattered if I took section. Just unsure wether to have one or not x

I really want to breastfeed and wasn't because of how ill my son was and I was after his birth as hospital gave me infection of the waters after I pleded for section 12 hours earlier shaking from being ill x

i def made my mind up its just persueding the hospital lol, oh well ive been advised to wait at least a yr before trying again after a c-section anyways lol

gotta wait till he can walk and talk first, couldnt cope with two babies lol, hard enough with him and his sister n she is 4 lol

i had emergency c-section with my first after 30 odd hours of labour and thought it was horrible really wanted to give birth....was given a choice with 2nd and i opted for VBAC after 6 years and can honestly say it was the best experience of my life, and i have yet again opted for another VBAC after another 4 years as i could not cope with another section, hope you ladies get the right choices and decisions for how you feel..but personally would opt VBAC every time xx

my section with my son was the most wonderful experience ever, they were even surprised how well i healed, they said you couldn tell id even had one lol, everything was just planned perfectly and by the next day i could do things for myself, where as with my daughter i still couldnt even sit properly a week later lol

i think id be in 2 minds if my son was an emergency one as theyre a completely different experience to an elected c-section, it was so calm and peaceful, we was even joking around in the theatre table lol

my section with my son was the most wonderful experience ever, they were even surprised how well i healed, they said you couldn tell id even had one lol, everything was just planned perfectly and by the next day i could do things for myself, where as with my daughter i still couldnt even sit properly a week later lol

i think id be in 2 minds if my son was an emergency one as theyre a completely different experience to an elected c-section, it was so calm and peaceful, we was even joking around in the theatre table lol

yea that does sound good :) my baby had been distressed for a while and had been in labour for hours i got rushed to theater at 9cm dilated and paicked so much when they took me off the monitor as i thought i was goona loose my baby it was that scary!! but labour 2nd time aound was fantastic went in at 4am 2-3cm and had my little boy ay 5.46am with no pain relif it was fab MW was great although i got a little pissed off when they told me when pushing i needed a good hairdresser as LO as lots of hair and i was like face bothered get him out! although i saw the funny side to it when all the pain had passed lol so as you see i defo opting for VBAC as i couldnt imagine another section as it wasnt my best experience to date :) xx

yea that does sound good :) my baby had been distressed for a while and had been in labour for hours i got rushed to theater at 9cm dilated and paicked so much when they took me off the monitor as i thought i was goona loose my baby it was that scary!! but labour 2nd time aound was fantastic went in at 4am 2-3cm and had my little boy ay 5.46am with no pain relif it was fab MW was great although i got a little pissed off when they told me when pushing i needed a good hairdresser as LO as lots of hair and i was like face bothered get him out! although i saw the funny side to it when all the pain had passed lol so as you see i defo opting for VBAC as i couldnt imagine another section as it wasnt my best experience to date :) xx

oh thats such a shame, mine was planned as i had an infection and was told if i went into labour they would have to do an emergency one especially as id already been admitted at 34 weeks with signsof preterm labour eeek

they called me monday said get your meds wed then come in thurs morning and we will give you a time slot lol

i got the special cream for my hands for when they did the canular as im needle phobic, and for the frst 24 hrs i didnt have to deal with dirty nappies as i couldnt move lol thats always a bonus

i literally just rang whenever i wanted them toget me anything or pass me the baby - now i know how famous people feel having waiters and maids haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back