Mama knows best...

I was like that too - the textures of things would make me feel really bleugh! And I went off tea because the thought of milk in tea was really gross, strange how your body changes so much.

Well hun if you're BFP is showing on a Predictor (what is a Predictor?) now, then in theory it should show on other tests like FR/CBD etc Are you referred for a scan? x

Of course you are! You have to be!!
:) Congratulations lovely, you deserve it.
I wish you ALL the best. xxx

Really confusing that is! Maybe you OV'd earlier this month? Were you still doing ovulation tests xxx

Thanks ladies! :)

Jenny - That's exactly it, the textures of stuff makes me want to vom. :sick: Unusual for me because it was my favourite dish in the restaurant! I've never used a Predictor before, it's the same as any HPT really. We're doing the second test next week when hubby is off but we're actually going to be away for the weekend so I won't be able to update on here! :brat: I'll be back Monday and by then we should have a digi providing test number 2 gives us another line. We will be booking the doctor's appointment when we come back. :) x x

Thank you Tiffany. x x

Shauna - No, I binned them all! :dohh: I stopped around CD60 I think cos I got a dark line on CD43 we all assumed that was a positive OPK. x x

Thank you Proudmummy! x x

morning mummy to be :)
just had a thought if you have low hcg then a digi might still not give you full indication of dates so i would class yourself as 4 weeks then you wont feel like your being put back
have a great weekend

Awww!! Thanks Midnight, that's what I had thought yesterday. My original ticker said 9 weeks 6 days cos it was going by the assumption that I ovulated on CD43, if we get put forward then it's a bonus. :thumbup:

x x

OMG hon how did I miss this?!!!!!!!!! I am most ashamed!!!! What FANTASTIC news! I am so so happy for you hon :yay::bunny::pompom:massive congratulations to you and your OH x x x x

Congratualtions hun - sorry I'm so late I havnt been on much!
Your BFP has given me goosebumps and brought a tear to my eye... You deserve this so so much. Wish you all the best xxxxx

Aw thank you Bella and Louize, I really appreciate it. :) x x

Congrats hun, very well deserved!!
xxxx

Congrats MissJ :)

Happy and healthy 9 months for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members