Mama knows best...

Aw thanks ladies, been the longest wait ever (CD98 today if it's correct?!) but all so worth it. :) x x

Can't wait to find out how far along you are, how exciting xxx

Thanks hun. I could make myself a ticker going by when I got my dark line on an OPK which was... 8th January if I remember rightly? Makes me around.. 9 weeks+ now I think???

Or should I wait? :(

x x

I would count the light "AF" you had as a period...then if your further on its a bonus :) xxx

Thanks ladies. Hmm even then I have no idea what I would be if it WAS a light AF?? It didn't even seem the right colour?? x x

I go away for about 5 minutes and ur all pregnant!!! MADE up for you Miss July woo hoo xx

Lol Apple! How are you hun? Been wondering where you had got to! x x

Ahhh was taking some time off couldnt resist coming to see how u lot were getting along but as I can see ur all doing great!! I bet u are so happy! Hows the man taking the news? xx

Hope you're ok hun? He's still in shock really but so excited. He's waited a really long time for this and when he saw the test he couldn't believe his eyes. He was like a little boy at christmas!! x x

Big congrats hun, had to go out after your pics and i'm just home! amazing news!

ooh i wonder how far you are hun, i would do a digi and go with what that says, i guess maybe that was your AF the brown eh? oh very confusing :)

Thanks Nurse. :) x x

Been reading through my journal, if the browny stuff was AF then it makes today CD36 as it started around CD62. Too short a cycle for me I reckon! :confused:

x x

Hmmm thats weird, i guess there is no way of knowing when you OV'd, hope your doc sends you for an early dating scan so you can find out!!! :)

Hopefully! Just want to get some proper confirmation. :) x x

How do you feel MissJ? Are you sick or anything? I know I started to feel sick at about 6 weeks, then bloat at about 8 weeks - have you had any symptoms?
A CBD is deffo a good idea as in theory it will say 3 weeks+ x

Thanks Laura. :) x x

Jenny - I've had waves of sicky feelings and nausea, also gag when eating some foods (at the texture of them) - I did this last night, struggled to finish my dinner! I was also so bloated I could just about do my coat up which is unusual. We didn't have a 3 course dinner either! :confused: I also got indigestion last night which I have never had either.

I also have spots, some yellowish CM, tender boobs and had what felt like a UTI the other day, lasted a couple of days.

Not sure if there's anything else, lol! x x

ETA - You're right about the digi but if my HCG levels are low then it might not show, so a scan would probably be the best thing. x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back