Mama knows best...

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Well ladies... I'm very, very nervously posting in here...a :bfp: !!

Tested this morning with a Predictor and saw a faint line within minutes but wasn't sure so kept watching, hubby watched with me and we saw it gradually go darker albeit still slightly faint and yes, it's defo pink. I have no idea where I am or anything so will be doing another test in a few days and will be :pray: it's darker!

We are talking about taking the test to the doc but hubby wants to wait til it's darker cos at the moment, it's not sinking in and I'm still feeling apprehensive but I've never ever had a line like it, or even a line my husband could actually see!

Pics are in my journal.

Phew.

My mum will be chuffed to know her instinct has not failed her...Again! :rolleyes:

:whistle:

x x

Last edited:
Congratulation hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Congratulations MissJuly, two lines there, wonder how many weeks you are now!!! :)

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

xxx

I knew it!!!!!! Well done you!!!!! So so so happy for you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw thanks everyone! Feeling uber emotional and these replies just made me :cry: LOL. Still can't quite get my head around it. x x

So pleased for you Hun! congratulations xx

Omg!!!! Congratulations!!!! Worth the wait then! :yay: x

Congratulations again!! For some reason I feel so ridiculously excited, like when I got my own BFP!! I really am so pleased for you hun, you deserve this so much xxx

Aw that's so sweet lol, thank you hun. Think I'll believe it more when it's darker/in writing on a digi. Dying to get a little ticker but holding off - I don't even know whereabouts I am in my cycle either so would be a bit of a moot point lol. x x

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!:lol:I am absolutely overjoyed for you!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Looking forward too seeing you in Tri 1 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back