Pram

lauramleigh

Reaction score
Just wondered what pram everyone is having ?
I am sooo undecided .. I have a boy who is 6 so already have a mamas and papas one in the loft...
But i want a new one now and just cant decide..
We went and looked at the mamas and papas 3 wheeler one with the car seat..

any ideas ??

excuse my ticker but just noticed its wrong...I am 19 weeks tomorrow :D

Ive looked at looooads but i dont want a big bulky one so im going for the maclaren techno xt one :D

littlepip said:
Ive looked at looooads but i dont want a big bulky one so im going for the maclaren techno xt one :D

:cheer: :cheer: me too :cheer: :cheer:

What colour? We have the coffee/pink one.Have you seen in toysrus they are only £150? without the car seat of couse but still...bargain!!

There are so many prams to choose from, me and OH went to babies r us and a very helpful girl went through a few different types with us, we ended up getting the Graco dulux travel system with car seat e.t.c for £200

And guess what a couple of months ago i entered a competition at Babies R Us to win a travel system RRP £199.99 and i came 1st!!! :shock: :shock: so we now have 2 brand new Graco travel systems. We are thinking of putting it on ebay this weekend but if anyone is interested before i do so then just PM me.

T xx

I decided on a 3 wheel Graco travel system from babies r us too.

It only cost us around £175 for the lot including the auto base and the rain cover and cosy toes.

It is exactly what I was looking for. It's black and silver, very light and easy to move around. It's compact to, so plenty of shopping trips to sniff out the bargains in the tight spaces.

The only thing I would say that a lot of people will not like is the fact that the front wheel is fixed. It's not a problem for me. xxx

We bought the Mamas and papas pilko one with the car seat to match. Still waiting for it to be delivered though. :roll:

I was a bit naughty.. I brought a traditional type pram with the wheels what dont swivel. Now I am getting moaned at because of kerbs, aisles of shops and turning a corner from my bf haha. Here a pic of mine.. http://www.babystyle.co.uk/2007/Web%20R ... arvest.jpg well not a pic but its this one. Its in my bfs mums loft! & also kiddicare have some gorgeous prams. I looked in there before ordering mine!

missxkatie said:
I was a bit naughty.. I brought a traditional type pram with the wheels what dont swivel. Now I am getting moaned at because of kerbs, aisles of shops and turning a corner from my bf haha. Here a pic of mine.. http://www.babystyle.co.uk/2007/Web%20R ... arvest.jpg well not a pic but its this one. Its in my bfs mums loft! & also kiddicare have some gorgeous prams. I looked in there before ordering mine!

I wanted one like that to, OH said no as i wouldnt be able to get it in the car. :roll: men!

I am going tomorrow to buy the phil and teds sport double model, its lovely.

If anyone wants to buy a graco quattro deluxe buggy for a good price let me know, its well looked after but i need a double buggy.

We're getting the Silver Cross 3D travel system but not sure what colour yet, here it is in jet sport (black):

41+C041xkZL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
41zKswbeV3L._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Our friend has a graco elite travel system we might buy off her, but I like the Brittax Voyaga in Prague - the handle is height adjustable and is the only one I have seen that comes up high enough.
DH isn't keen though as we have a pushchair sat in the hall way that is suitable from birth that is barely 8 months old but it's a 3 wheeler and it likes to drag me down kerbs!

a graco travel system for us, I always wanted one with paris so I'm determined to have it this time :cheer:

lisa&alex said:
http://shop.babyworld.co.uk/images/xt_pics/zeta_monzaweb_3.jpg

this is mine.. had it off ebay for £67 inc p&p.. and seriously the woman must have used it 6 times.. the rain covers were still in packet.. madness really.

Thats the one I like. I've not really been looking at them yet all I have decided is I am not keen on the 3 wheeled ones

we have the luna cress from mamas and papas... all in with the car seat, base and accessories was £300 (pushchair on it own is £130)... it can be used as a travel system or on its own... we loved it cos it folds down really small and as my clio has a small boot was the clincher really... plus we love the colour!!!

emma28 said:
littlepip said:

:cheer: :cheer: me too :cheer: :cheer:

What colour? We have the coffee/pink one.Have you seen in toysrus they are only £150? without the car seat of couse but still...bargain!!

Im gonna get the greyey blueish one and get the pillowy bit and the strap covers in red :D if that made any sense! how cool is it that the hood comes almost all the way down!!

we are getting a bugaboo

9a3a_2.jpg

i like the maclaren's but i've left this to my OH to decide on

happy_chick said:
We're getting the Silver Cross 3D travel system but not sure what colour yet, here it is in jet sport (black):

41+C041xkZL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
41zKswbeV3L._SX315_SY375_.jpg

This is the one we have - in black too :D

We've got the silver cross sleepover system. It's HUGE but I intend to wear bub day to day so I wanted one that could work as a travel cot and as a VERY comfy bed for full day outs. Because I only want it for long long trips out I'm really chuffed with it, I won't worry about bub spending hour after hour in it and it's ventilated for sleeping which I figured was a double bonus for a spring baby facing hot weather in the first 6 months.

I got mine S/H off ebay and it arrived a couple of days ago - it cost £500 in total new and we got it for £100 + whatever it costs for a new mattress (just cos we want one new!).

We are torn between two.

OH really wants a Stokke Xplory
xploryCompleteRedLarge.jpg

It is uber practical, but maybe a little too modern for my tastes.
I like the Mutsy Urban Rider...
mutsy_urbanrider_cargoblacklg.jpg

No colour prefs yet...although hubby likes lime green :shock:
We are going to test drive them this weekend. They are both more expensive than I could afford,
but my parents are very keen to buy it for us :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Is any body elses OH really interested in what pram you get?
My OH is REALLY interested...it seems odd, because he gets bored with clothes and cots etc!!!
Men and things whith wheels!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back