Pram

:rotfl: yep mine was the same last time and had HAD to have one with independant suspension :roll: so he chose it all. Unfortuantely it weighed a tonne and filled the boot completely :wall:

He has had No say in it this time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happybunny said:
We are torn between two.

OH really wants a Stokke Xplory
xploryCompleteRedLarge.jpg

gosh.. that doesnt look very nice.. its kinda spaceship like for me.. although they r nice witht he car seat on.. i dont like the carry cot on it.. and havent seen it with the pram part..

and emma 52 (i think) the person who likes my pram.. kimbo has a pink travel system like mine.. that was only £89 brand new from an ebay company.. im sure she will get a pic for us lol...

I bought a quinny buzz. I got a free pram bit with it so was pleased with that and the maxi cosi car seat.

missxkatie said:
I was a bit naughty.. I brought a traditional type pram with the wheels what dont swivel. Now I am getting moaned at because of kerbs, aisles of shops and turning a corner from my bf haha. Here a pic of mine.. http://www.babystyle.co.uk/2007/Web%20R ... arvest.jpg well not a pic but its this one. Its in my bfs mums loft! & also kiddicare have some gorgeous prams. I looked in there before ordering mine!
Ohhh thats what we got!! it is so nice to push dont you think, i love it, it is exactly the same as yours!

At the moment Im split between the Quinny Buzz, Quinny Speedi or Hauck Infinity. Whether OH is willing to spend that much on a pushchair is another matter (I'll just remind him how much he spent on his PS3 :lol: )

We live in a very small town in the country and hardly ever venture into the city, apart to do the food shop at Asda.
I need something that can cope with walks along country lanes.

I will need something which can manage beaches. My OH and son go surfing and surf kayaking and as I'm gonna be left high and dry , I at least want to be able to get on to the beach and watch (we go to Wales most weekends so spend a lot of time on the beach anyway)

Do you think a three wheeler can manage on firm sand or will I have to settle for a sling or something? I remeber havig to drag Tims buggy backwards once along the beach and it was no fun.

:rotfl: yep mine was the same last time and had HAD to have one with independant suspension :roll: so he chose it all. Unfortuantely it weighed a tonne and filled the boot completely :wall:

He has had No say in it this time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happybunny said:
We are torn between two.

OH really wants a Stokke Xplory
xploryCompleteRedLarge.jpg

gosh.. that doesnt look very nice.. its kinda spaceship like for me.. although they r nice witht he car seat on.. i dont like the carry cot on it.. and havent seen it with the pram part..

and emma 52 (i think) the person who likes my pram.. kimbo has a pink travel system like mine.. that was only £89 brand new from an ebay company.. im sure she will get a pic for us lol...

I bought a quinny buzz. I got a free pram bit with it so was pleased with that and the maxi cosi car seat.

missxkatie said:
I was a bit naughty.. I brought a traditional type pram with the wheels what dont swivel. Now I am getting moaned at because of kerbs, aisles of shops and turning a corner from my bf haha. Here a pic of mine.. http://www.babystyle.co.uk/2007/Web%20R ... arvest.jpg well not a pic but its this one. Its in my bfs mums loft! & also kiddicare have some gorgeous prams. I looked in there before ordering mine!
Ohhh thats what we got!! it is so nice to push dont you think, i love it, it is exactly the same as yours!

At the moment Im split between the Quinny Buzz, Quinny Speedi or Hauck Infinity. Whether OH is willing to spend that much on a pushchair is another matter (I'll just remind him how much he spent on his PS3 :lol: )

We live in a very small town in the country and hardly ever venture into the city, apart to do the food shop at Asda.
I need something that can cope with walks along country lanes.

I will need something which can manage beaches. My OH and son go surfing and surf kayaking and as I'm gonna be left high and dry , I at least want to be able to get on to the beach and watch (we go to Wales most weekends so spend a lot of time on the beach anyway)

Do you think a three wheeler can manage on firm sand or will I have to settle for a sling or something? I remeber havig to drag Tims buggy backwards once along the beach and it was no fun.

oh my god i am feeling really disorganised that loads of people who are far along as me (or less) are buying prams already!!

My friend has a bebe confort 3 wheeler that works ok on the beach. I really want one that has a rear facing pushchair as well as pram, but they are all really expensive so I have no idea what to go for! Any ideas?

We havent decided on what pram yet. Probably a Mamas and Papas travel system. My parents will be buying it for us once we have chosen it :D

Really confused though. Need one that is a good all rounder, lasts from birth til the child is a teenager lol and something that fits easily into a car.

Think we will get one where the carrycot bit fits as a car seat although concerned as these arent reported to be that good for baby's spine???

Any thoughts?

The carrycots are good because most pushchairs aren't completely flat lying. They are expensive if you're not going to be using them very often though.
I think baby's aren't supposed to stay in carseats for more than 2 hours, so they are ok for short shopping trips

This is the best value package I've seen so far

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 992_10001_

It includes pushchair, carrycot and carseat, and the pushchair is rearward facing too.

Our bugaboo chameleon arrived last weekend :D We've gone for red and Black, and a red & black maxi cosi car seat. Very happy with it -

Haven't thought alot about it to be honest..I guess I should start :roll: I would think we would go for a travel system, just easier

I'm so tempted to buy a pram now, but it's a long time until April and a lot can happen between now and then in terms of design and prices.
I will be strong! :wall: :wall:

I got the bugaboo cameleon with Jayden, all black, love it to pieces, also got blue covers and the beige ( me and hubby had this idea that we could change the colour of pram to suit his outfit) that never happened, I was too exhausted from getting baby ready to go out to change colour of pram... :lol: :lol:
This time i am thinking of getting FirstWheels double buggy, and use bugaboo when i take only one out,
house will be full of prams :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back