Just thought id share what i bought today :)

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Im so chuffed my great nana gave me £1000 so i could have pick of the shop for my pram. Then my mam put a few things away they were so expensive i'm glad i wasent paying lol! I can't wait :D xxx

Swing & Chair
http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-star-lite-swing-natural/4705028/type-i/

Cot Bed which i might take back and get another i saw
http://www.very.co.uk/mamas-papas-l...261R+Mamas+and+Papas+Lucia+cot+bed+in+natural

Playmat
http://www.boots.com/en/Mamas-Papas...-_---_-Mamas++Papas+Honey+Bear+Deluxe+Playmat

Car Seat
http://www.boots.com/en/Babystyle-O...e+Base-_---_-Babystyle+Oyster+car+seat++green

Highchair
http://www.houseofbaby.co.uk/shop/Prima_Pappa_Highchair_-_ONCE_UPON_A_TIME.html

Pram (Looks nicer in real life as you cant see the detail on this pic)
http://www.whwatts.co.uk/out-about-...medium=ppc&utm_term=9720&utm_campaign=froogle

i need a great nanna lol

Me too!!!!

Loving your stuff Shauna, the pram looks so nice! I got a second hand pram, its in excellent condition but I would love to buy a brand new one. The one I have is brown and cream but I would have loved a black one :(

x

Thanks girls,
I woudnt of been able to afford it myself...everyone is buying so much for me.
Never mind hun im sure your pram is gorgeous...i was looking at a nice cream and brown one was very nice.
I have only bought 1 top myself and it was £1.25 in asda lol! xxx

Last edited:
Blimey Mama's & Papa's aint cheap are they?? £45 for a play mat!!!! Stuff looks gorgeous though! You are one lucky lady and baby is gonna love it!! xx

Its usually my cousin that gets everything and no1 else gets a sniff in. But she wanted me to have all new and OHs mam was meant to be buying it but when we mentioned it OH said she changed the subject so when my nana found out she give me the money. xxx

Blimey Mama's & Papa's aint cheap are they?? £45 for a play mat!!!! Stuff looks gorgeous though! You are one lucky lady and baby is gonna love it!! xx

Aw thank you hope baby likes it :) I know i walked about the shop with my mouth open lol...it was listers. I aint got any money so definitely couldnt of done it without my family :) My mam went a bit mad in the shop with the play mat and the other things because she put them away so she can pay bit by bit xxx

awwww lovely stuff and not only that it takes alot of the pressure of you havin to find the money and find the stuff ect

mammas an pappas is not cheap and to be honest knowing what i know now about how long babys use stuff i personally wouldnt spend crazy money on things but if you can get others to do then brilliant your lil bubble is very lucky x x

ive got the cot the cot foot stop the Moses basket, high chair, changing mat n other lil things my lil lad had
and ive bought a second hand reflection red quinny pram and car seat (love it) just need a steroliser few bottles and clothes jobs a good en ill see if i can find a pic of pram

3852.jpg
thats the car seat for when first born and this is the pram > the hole thing tho is in this red VVV
PR03243_1.jpg

People are so generous when you're pregnant :)
I've already been given a heap of stuff and my friend who has two little ones has got heaps of stuff stored away for me at her mums.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww thats really nice, we'll need all the clothes we can get as i don't think they will wear the same size for too long lol xxx

£89 for a baby swing??
£135 for a high chair??

That is just crazy! Your very fortunate to be given that much money but still, it seems an awful lot when you can get other cheaper ones just as nice. That's just me though. And I like matching stuff as much as the next person! X

All your bits are lovely hun! :)

We've already got our travel system! It was £100 off so we ordered it before xmas because the website said it wasn't even in stock until around January but 2 days later it turned up!!

Baby even got some xmas pressies from OH's Auntie!! All neutral stuff obviously lol

xxx

wow shauna youre so organised already!! and how lovely your family are :)

my gran has offered to buy us a top notch travel system so we are very lucky, and my ohs neice is only 10 months so we have loads of stuff of hers too x

Aw thats nice. :)
I know they were really expensive, but only the pram that my nana give me the money for got paid there and then and my car seat. My mam paid so much off the rest and put them away... thats why we went to that shop coz you can put things away lol. Wouldnt of been able to pay that straight out lol xxx

Last edited:
Probably why the shop is so expensive for things because you can put it away. I was giving my mam dirty looks when she was saying we'll have that, as if to say dont you dare pay that much lol! I know you can get them way cheaper!!! In argos i told her that, but you cant pay bit off now and again in there :) Dont think i'm a snob getting all this stuff when you can get it cheaper ;-) haha hence the fact it isnt all paid for yet lol xxx

Probably why the shop is so expensive for things because you can put it away. I was giving my mam dirty looks when she was saying we'll have that, as if to say dont you dare pay that much lol! I know you can get them way cheaper!!! In argos i told her that, but you cant pay bit off now and again in there :) Dont think i'm a snob getting all this stuff when you can get it cheaper ;-) haha hence the fact it isnt all paid for yet lol xxx

will you not end up paying more for that or is there no extra charge or interest?

will you not end up paying more for that or is there no extra charge or interest?

No there is no extra charge or interest for it, Mothercare do a similar thing, you put want you want away just have to pay a 10% deposit or a £100, then you can pay a bit of whenever as long as its paid for within the 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back