Just thought id share what i bought today :)

Bless your Nana! I'm jealous as hell as i'm yet to get everything!

People think it's silly that i'll spend £350 on the pushchair but I don't care really. We're far from rolling in it but it doesnt seem to matter to be honest. If I want it for him, he'll have it some how! Love the stuff you got hun and I bet you feel better for getting some stuff now dont you? That's most of the biggies out of the way too! Well done you!!

Don't get me wrong, we spent a fortune on our pram from m&p but I just thought a bouncer chair and highchair were dear for what they are.

Hope I haven't offended anyone, I just personally couldn't pay that and were well off lol

I do really like the stuff though x

No no, not me hun, like you said, each to their own.

I was going by what some family members have said to me about a few things that I want, like i'm out of my mind. But as much as I seem to like expensive things, if I saw something in Asda (like I already have) or Primark, i'd be snapping that up too!

It's like people that buy Quinny's, personally, I couldnt justify spending that on a pushchair myself but if that's what someone wants, up to them! x

No, no interest but they make that up on how bloody expensive it is! Of course you havent offended anyone hun xx

Lexusno1, Yeah feel loads better got my bath and that today and a baby dressing gown lol. I can't stop buying now! xx

Thanks hun it was 570 or something like that but was on sale for 517...or maybe we got it for that much for paying cash there and then not sure xxx

Wowza, my Mum said she'd get us the buggy or cot but she may pass out if I ask for that LOL!
Lottery on Saturday methinks... x

Aww wow all that stuff is lushhh! Theres a little shop by me where u can just pay so much of stuff at a time with no interest too! Ive put some money towards my pram in there, and im going to pay off bit by bit. Apart from that ive only got some, grows, mittens and bibs! Makes everything so exciting buying stuff, i cant wait to start properly! xxx

I didn't know you could pay stuff off in mothercare. I'm soooo tempted now. You can do that in M&P's too, with no interest just a deposit and pay within 6 months.
I really want a new pram lol.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely great when you can put things away! I'm just about sorted apart from clothes now got my bath and that today...feel liked ive really rushed lol. I don't know what else i'll need i'm clueless with all this lol xxx

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted to pop into tri 2 to see how your doing :) I'm glad your not feeling as rough now, and all your lovely baby goodies look wonderful, so exciting isn't it!! Hopefully I'll see you on here soon, got my 12 week scan in a weeks timexxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back