Which Pram???????????

Rooander

Reaction score
Im hoping Im not the only one who is having a real problem trying to decide what pram is best.

We've just got my son's old pram out the loft and needless to say after 8 yrs up there its had its day. BUT it was one of those MAMAS & PAPAS 3 in 1 prams with the suspension and everything. Now we do love that one and are tempted to get another but now Ive seen so many others Im getting all confused.

Also is it me or are all the new prams with baby facing out rather than facing us?

See I think Im losing it!!!

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations please let me know.

Thanks
Roo
xxxx

Yeah I know - I don't like the facing out idea. I am so confused as well though. It's driving me up the wall trying to pick one. I've given up for now!! :roll:

Also is it me or are all the new prams with baby facing out rather than facing us?

Hiya Roo

I agree with you about the prams facing outwards. I had a Mamas and Papas when my last baby who is now 11 was born and you could have it either way which was brilliant. I dont seem to be able to find any that you can do the same and I think its important that your baby can see you and not all those people walking towards them !!!!

If anyone knows of any prams (Graco Especially cos they appear to be good value for money) then I would love to know...Will be going out in a few weeks and having a Good look around everywhere to try and find a Travel System with rear facing pram.

Ragna xxxxx

Kay

Thank you for your quick response...have you got the full name of the make of the Travel System so we can go and have a look and did you get it from Toys R us/Mothercare??

Really do need to start sorting things. Because of a previous miscarriage havnt bought ONE THING YET !!!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've only bought one baby suit and some socks and that's it. Really need to look at this buggy nonsense - it's a lot harder to pick than i thought!

I've been really lucky and have had a graco travel system given to me, don't worry about the fact you haven't bought anything yet girls i didn't start until 27 weeks cos of all the problems i've had and didn't know if baby would be premmie and whether she'd be ok but i'm confident now that if she does make an early arrival she'll be ok :)

I originally bought a Graco Travel System but then changed my mind and took it back. I ended up getting this, which was double the price (£400) but I'm really pleased with it, it's from Mothercare.

pram.jpg

carseat.jpg

Thats a lovely one - I think prams are so much better for babies - they get to lay out flat rather then being wedged into a curved seat. I had travel systems with my first two but after spending the last three years learning about babies, birth etc I definately want a pram this time.

Much love

This is the one I'm going for, only not getting from john lewis, I live in P'boro where Kiddicare is based and they sell it for £299. The best thing as well with kiddicare is that if you buy anything now the guarantee doesnt start until the day the baby is born and if the worst happened they will take all the goods back and give you a full refund.

I love the colour of this pram but they also do it in a creamy colour but since the baby arrives in Jan and weather is likely to be rubbish at least the dirt etc wont show on this so much!

http://www.johnlewis.com/Shopping/Produ ... =230210011

Check out Kiddicare website for some fantastic prices. I've decided on a Silver Cross Classic Sleepover Pram. Kiddicare the cheapest.
Now I have to make a plan to get it over to SA. Any of you planning a holiday out here? :lol:
Graco good value here, but doesn't suit the terrain.
Good luck finding the perfect pram.
I'm dreaming non-stop of my Silver Cross!!!!!
Emilia xx

After a posting on emmasdiary about how vile the Bugaboo Frog was I looked at it and thought it was great. I tried one out the other week and found it great so I am are getting one of those. I would definetly recommend them. There are two more coming out soon and the Frog is being dicontinued which is a shame as it seems to be the best one of the lot. You can have the baby facing either way round in the carry cot which then changes to the buggy type things when it gets bigger. Lasts till the baby is 4. Well worth the money. I wuld definately recommend. The Frog is available to order up to September before the Gecko and Cameleon come in to repace it.

Em xx

eba00524153f00000003.jpg

I bought the Mothercare Rococo pram, the pic is a bit small (I nicked it off the net for illustrative purposes).

I wanted one where the baby faced me, which it does. When you want to use it as a pushchair, you turn the unit around and the bottom part folds down.

Actually changed my mind already haha. There is another one I like better - the Graco excursion travel system. Babies r us are doing some very good eal at the moment though guys!! :)

Yeah the one I originally got came with a travel cot and was only about £170.00

well ive decided on the trenton delux trvel system, which also comes witha carry cot so the baby can lay flat, so i wnt use the car seat in the pram, ill jus leave that in the car instead that y i went for it.
Its 269 pound a few ppl think im mad payin that much but i dnt care, ive never had cheap taste.

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lx0695&b ... velsystems

bec x

This is like the one i had first time round, which was fantastic. The Mamas & Papas 3 in 1.

signprampcamp10.jpg

But as there are so many more to choose from now Im still baffled. Hubby likes the idea still of this one but as its around £400 Im thinking maybe we should go a bit cheaper.
Id like a travel system but we already have a car seat. Oh I really dont know, and there was me thinking it was hard enough to come up with names LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back