My pram came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Yipee :cheer:,my pushchair and car seat came today!! I am so excited i had to get the car seat out and have a play :wink: ,left the pram safely in it's box otherwise i wouldn't be able to move in my house :D ,very tempted to take my daughters baby born out for a walk though :lol: xx

This is what i have got,the mamas and papas pramette and car seat :dance: xx

wow thats lush!!!!! i wanted that but didnt have the money :(

lovely Nikki!

im just using Bethanys pram as its still ok. I really would love a new one though! theres nothing quite like it. :cheer:

thats lovely nikki, my pram is at my mums & has been since 22 wks!!!

can't wait to use it, its an urban detour from mothercare, & its black & a 3 wheeler. :D

Cheers girls,i know what you mean hev it was a bit exspensive but i really hope that it will stop me getting a new one every couple of months like i did with my last two :oops:. You are right budge there is nothing quite like it but if Bethanys pram is still good you may aswell save your pennies,i don't drive and walk everywhere so thought sod it i am gonna treat myself (and baby of course :D )

foxymum said:
thats lovely nikki, my pram is at my mums & has been since 22 wks!!!

can't wait to use it, its an urban detour from mothercare, & its black & a 3 wheeler. :D

Very nice hun :D,you have a lot of patience leaving it at your mums though,i would be dying to go and get it,bet mine doesn't stay in the box long :roll: :D xx

my pram has been up my dads since i was 15 weeks but im always playing with it lol

nikki1306 said:
Yipee :cheer:,my pushchair and car seat came today!! I am so excited i had to get the car seat out and have a play :wink: ,left the pram safely in it's box otherwise i wouldn't be able to move in my house :D ,very tempted to take my daughters baby born out for a walk though :lol: xx

This is what i have got,the mamas and papas pramette and car seat :dance: xx

thats lovely...

can it transform into a pushchair as well?

I've got the same one :dance: Mine is the bloomsbury one though not the boston check - we wanted the boston check but they had the bloomsbury one on offer at the time!!

Just thought I'd share - hope you don't mind!

i walk everywhere too nikki and i think if you do you need a good comfy pram! :D

ah im getting mine in a couple of weeks - courtesy of the grandparents!! its a silver cross ventura!!
x

Yep it changes into a pushchair aswell ebony.

thats the one i have got in city scape

cas xx

Thats lovely Nikki really stylish!!

I have the Sherpa Urban Detour Travel System from Mothercare, its sitting in the shop in the storeroom waiting for me to pick it up lol, Mothercare say we can pick it up whenever which is ace. Still gotta pay for the rest of it mind, we paid deposit and my aunty is paying for the rest so il prob get a cheque in the post nearer the time (she lives away)

That's great jaidy,i am doing the same with my cotbed at mothercare,think it's a really good idea :D xx

nikki1306 said:
budge said:
i walk everywhere too nikki and i think if you do you need a good comfy pram! :D

Go on budge treat yourself :D xx

no i love my pram! It cost over 500 quid too so i have to get my moneys worth really.

budge said:
nikki1306 said:
budge said:

Go on budge treat yourself :D xx

no i love my pram! It cost over 500 quid too so i have to get my moneys worth really.

I would get my moneys worth too hun,which pram do you have,love the exspensive ones :D xx

its a bebe confort one - came with a car seat too which attaches to the chassis. And it makes into a buggy too. It a 4 in 1. they don't do them anymore.

Its here. I edited me off coz id just had Bethany and i looked a porker.

000_03482.jpg

A 'porker' I love it, thats one of my fave words Budgy :rotfl:

My pram would have originally cost £300 but it was reduced at £270 is that classed as cheap??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back