Possibly Pregnant?

This happened this morning.....dr is going to do bloodwork. What?!

P1050037 - resized.JPG P1050042 - Copy.JPG

Thank you they just called so I am on my way now for the bloodwork. I want a BFP I wont lie but I have no idea. Random things run in my family regarding this kind of stuff so thats why regardless of what happens, I wanted to share because I have seen so many things lol

Is that an ovulation strip that’s super positive?
I took one when my period was due (not sure why I did) and it looked EXACTLY like this, which I thought was odd as actually waiting for AF! Turned out I was actually pregnant!

Don’t want to get your hopes up but also want to share my experience xx

Is that an ovulation strip that’s super positive?
I took one when my period was due (not sure why I did) and it looked EXACTLY like this, which I thought was odd as actually waiting for AF! Turned out I was actually pregnant!

Don’t want to get your hopes up but also want to share my experience xx
Raspberry it’s an actual pregnancy test not an ovulation test.
I think geekmaker has her bfp :)

I have just realised this! Oops! Blind as a bat me!
That’s a very positive test Geekmaker!! Definitely a bfp! X

I am doubting it now because this mornings is nowhere near as bright. I am wondering if it was just a faulty or false positive but I am still waiting on my blood work should know tomorrow.

Was false positive. Labs are negative. :( Well it isnt my time. Still no period either thats okay it happens right?

@GeekMaker it’s definitely known to get false negatives but that positive you got yesterday was blazing. How could that have been faulty?!
I am so sorry hun.
Did you tell them that you got a positive on a home test?? X

Yes I did and their reply was still the same. :( Maybe it was a bad strip or something.

Only thing I can think of is all the uncertainty and stress has caused you to be late maybe now you have had the test from the lab it will help was hoping it would have turned into a bfp that test seemed like it was sorry to hear

That must be so frustrating/confusing for you?

Is there a chance you could have implanted after the blood test and then started producing hcg? That might sound totally crazy but it’s the only thing that I can think of! False positives are not really heard of!

Sorry geekmaker xx

Is there a chance you could have implanted after the blood test and then started producing hcg? That might sound totally crazy but it’s the only thing that I can think of! False positives are not really heard of!

Sorry geekmaker xx
Raspberry I was thinking exactly the same thing. X

Sorry geekmaker xx

With these test strips they are way more common than anyone would believe! I've also had them on shop bought expensive tests.

If I were you, and you're worrying about your AF not coming, I would probably ask my GP to start my AF off with some tablets. That way your cycle will reset and it'll be fresh. The - Blood test will be definitive and so I would be happy to start my AF off now.

I know it's not the result you wanted but at least you now have some clarity. Just to add, I've been in your position too many times that I want to remember. I've had positives on tests and they've been false. One time my tap was even pregnant according to the Superdrug test! The position sucks and it's awful, but at least you now know one way or the other.

I have an appointment in a month they will give me something to start my period then if tests are negative. I have it to check on a cyst already (transvaginal ultrasound).

Thanks ladies <3 these things do happen and I am so glad to not be alone in this.

Lol your tap was pregnant!

I have watery brown and a little pink spotting. Well when I wiped but then wiped again was gone. I think my period might be coming? This is weird lol I mean I want to be pregnant but if that test was wrong I'd like to get back on track.

I have an appointment in a month they will give me something to start my period then if tests are negative. I have it to check on a cyst already (transvaginal ultrasound).

Thanks ladies <3 these things do happen and I am so glad to not be alone in this.

Lol your tap was pregnant!

It was! I had good lines in the tests but my tap had much better lines!

I feel absolutely terrible does anyone know if a cyst can do this? Its 3.9 cm they said it should go away on its own. No period still.

I feel absolutely terrible does anyone know if a cyst can do this? Its 3.9 cm they said it should go away on its own. No period still.
Can you get some more tests? If your still getting a bfp I would think it’s very likely that your pregnant! The strip will only turn pink if you have hcg in your urine and you only get that from being pregnant!!

Spotting is actually very common in early pregnancy especially around the time your period would have been due!

Keep us posted xxx

I dont think I am. The test line is like super light i mean maybe an indent. All I have are those strips as I dont trust the FRERs from Amazon to be real FRERs (I live in the states).

So I do think that one bright positive was wrong as I have not had one that bright since...at all not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back