Possibly Pregnant?

I dont think I am. The test line is like super light i mean maybe an indent. All I have are those strips as I dont trust the FRERs from Amazon to be real FRERs (I live in the states).

So I do think that one bright positive was wrong as I have not had one that bright since...at all not even close.

Hmmmm, it’s hard, that was a super strong positive! :think:
Can you do another and post a picture?
Xx

I did another but now it is out of the time frame and very light 2nd line really only seen in person (pretty sure indent or whatever). Lemme snap a pic

I think AF has arrived but to be honest if this is AF I am actually relieved after this fiasco lol

Still no AF yet. If anyone reads this...could on and off light spotting be considered a period? I mean it hasnt even filled a pad (sorry for the details). I am wondering if my body is gearing up for it to start. If it isn't, 3 weeks late.

Perhaps you had an anovulatory cycle? This could throw your dates totally out

I am wondering that but when they saw my cyst they said it looked like I did (transvaginal ultrasound I had). They even said because of my uterine lining I believe it was, it seemed like it would start. My ultrasound was Dec. 6th and then my appointment where we discussed it was the 7th.

I am wondering if my cyst is just delaying it though? I guess I was hoping that this was maybe some super duper light period I dunno lol

GeekMaker i am totally not convinced your not pregnant.
I think you are!!! x

My friend is saying that and my husband thinks I might be however I do have a little red blood today well when I wipe. So I think maybe my AF is coming? I have never had any of this happen before as far as this stuff with my body so I apologize for posting tons!

I just dont get whats happening lol

I will.. I had one little bit of red blood now nothing. Well it had brown tint to it.

If my period hasnt come by my mid Jan appointment they were gonna give me meds to make it come, but I almost wanna beg for those now as my tests are negative anyways

I will.. I had one little bit of red blood now nothing. Well it had brown tint to it.

If my period hasnt come by my mid Jan appointment they were gonna give me meds to make it come, but I almost wanna beg for those now as my tests are negative anyways
You poor thing, can’t imagine how frustrating that must be for you.

It could be one of those unfortunate things we’re our bodies just have a really strange month.
OR
it could be that it’s implantation? Spotting in early pregnancy is really normal and you have had a positive test (false positives are sooooo rare)

I can only suggest test again and keep everything crossed xx

I tested again but it only had the faintest of lines with barely any color. Probably just an indent. All I had was one last strip. I havent broke down to buy First Response yet as I dont wanna see that big negative but maybe I should?

And I forgot to add I did OPK which wasnt quite positive but still dark. I have been doing those (different brand) just to see whats going on. I know theres always a bit of that LH in our system and last time I got a positive was the day before my positive HCG test (which was false the dr said).

I feel like I have the flu and my period just wont come. I think this is some weird cycle or something.

And I forgot to add I did OPK which wasnt quite positive but still dark. I have been doing those (different brand) just to see whats going on. I know theres always a bit of that LH in our system and last time I got a positive was the day before my positive HCG test (which was false the dr said).

I feel like I have the flu and my period just wont come. I think this is some weird cycle or something.
I think the best thing to do would be to take a frer. They are accurate and reliable. If it’s a bfn on one of them then I think you can move on from the idea of pregnancy and hopefully get af started with some help from the doctors.

Really hope this is it for you xxxx

I need to get an frer still. I just dont think I am pregnant so I havent bothered. My blood work was negative a week ago so I just think my body is weird due to the cyst.

Maybe I should I know I keep saying it just all kinds of family stuff has come up so I have been a bit preoccupied the last couple days

I need to get an frer still. I just dont think I am pregnant so I havent bothered. My blood work was negative a week ago so I just think my body is weird due to the cyst.

Maybe I should I know I keep saying it just all kinds of family stuff has come up so I have been a bit preoccupied the last couple days
Ah geekmaker. I feel for you I really do!
If it wasn’t for the already positive test I would say your probably right about the cyst causing all these symptoms. But that positive has really thrown a spanner in the works!
I’m surprised the hospital told you it was a false positive to be honest, as there’s no way to get hcg in your wee other than being pregnant!

Please keep us updated! Can’t wait for this to be all sorted for you xxx

Thank you. It really got me excited because...well I dont know who will read this but this is my first holidays without my sister. She passed from an overdose 8 months ago. So the thought of having a life inside of me after losing someone I love was just thrilling to be honest.

But then the blood work was negative so I havent really wanted to test. I worry the doctors will think I am a nut or something. I still have only had light spotting at random times no need for feminine items or anything. Right now, nothing. So I have no idea and I am pretty regular lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back