Possibly Pregnant?

Thank you. It really got me excited because...well I dont know who will read this but this is my first holidays without my sister. She passed from an overdose 8 months ago. So the thought of having a life inside of me after losing someone I love was just thrilling to be honest.

But then the blood work was negative so I havent really wanted to test. I worry the doctors will think I am a nut or something. I still have only had light spotting at random times no need for feminine items or anything. Right now, nothing. So I have no idea and I am pretty regular lol
@GeekMaker - Wow you have been through such a horrible time. I am so sorry hun. That is absolutely awful. Big hugs :hug:
I really hope you get your bfp very soon hun, it would be like your sister sent you this little miracle not to replace her but for you to love <3
I think you should request more tests from the doctor it doesn't matter what they may think. Explain about your positive test and say you have only had spotting.
You are being so strong through all of this i would have had a melt down x10 by now xx

That same thought crossed my mind multiple times <3

Yeah all they do is say wait until January 17th and they will start my period. It is frustrating at times and trust me, hard not to go out and spend tons of money on pregnancy tests!

Hi,
New to the whole forum thing, but hoping to get some similar input.
I normally have a 28-29 day cycle, periods lasting 7-9 days.
I have an app to keep up with my cycles. My LMP was Nov 26, putting my OD (predicted by app) at Dec 10 (CD15). I noticed spotting (Never had this issue before) on CD17 (Dec 12) and it was light pinkish lasting for about four days. Only noticed it when I wiped (TMI) once each day; however, the fourth day it was more and bright red. That was it until two days later on Dec 18 (CD23), I noticed pink spotting again in the morning and no more throughout the day, then again this morning and no more today. Yet.
I took a HPT yesterday (Early, I know) and it was negative.
I am due for AF Dec 24.
I am not really cramping but having very slight (almost unnoticeable if I had not noticed bleeding) stomach pains but they are high around my belly button area and am super bloated.
I honestly think I am leading up to my AF, but the spotting really has me thrown off and worrying.

Thanks for any advice.

All I have is brown spotting when I wipe on most days and not every time when I use the restroom. Since my period would be due again soon and due to unforeseen financial circumstances, I probably wont get an FRER for a bit. I really think my period is coming I know almost a month late lol but I mean I ache, I feel like I have the flu and my chest hurts terribly.

I feel it is coming maybe trying to start for the last 10 days? I have no idea

All I have is brown spotting when I wipe on most days and not every time when I use the restroom. Since my period would be due again soon and due to unforeseen financial circumstances, I probably wont get an FRER for a bit. I really think my period is coming I know almost a month late lol but I mean I ache, I feel like I have the flu and my chest hurts terribly.

I feel it is coming maybe trying to start for the last 10 days? I have no idea

So strange geekmaker. Can you get a poundshop test? Just to rule it out xxx

At the moment...no car so thats the biggest thing in the way of getting a test. I should be going out with my folks this weekend so i may need to just suck it up and get some of those...or break down for the FRER which arent that bad when in stock at certain stores. So many unexpected things lately

At the moment...no car so thats the biggest thing in the way of getting a test. I should be going out with my folks this weekend so i may need to just suck it up and get some of those...or break down for the FRER which arent that bad when in stock at certain stores. So many unexpected things lately
Big hugs xxxx

You guys I know this is gonna sound weird as who doesn't want like a BFP on this forum but I woke up to AF in full force...when it would be due this month if I would have had a period last month! lol

I was not expecting such...I will leave out the details but now I can start my cycle for TTC again!

Oh yayyyy finally it made an appearance GeekMaker. I am so happy you can finally start a new cycle <3 x

You guys I know this is gonna sound weird as who doesn't want like a BFP on this forum but I woke up to AF in full force...when it would be due this month if I would have had a period last month! lol

I was not expecting such...I will leave out the details but now I can start my cycle for TTC again!
Glad all this is now over for you and you know where you stand!
Lots of baby dust for this month!!
Good luck xx

Im back to vent...I woke up to a surprise after a short nap yesterday. It was heavy but now theres absolutely nothing and was nothing at all shortly after that even. I am still counting it as my first day of my period possibly. But so say I am like kinda frustrated with this is an understatement. lol Goodness why can't I just go back to normal? I think it's the cyst doing this I still wonder if its why I got the false positive also.

Im back to vent...I woke up to a surprise after a short nap yesterday. It was heavy but now theres absolutely nothing and was nothing at all shortly after that even. I am still counting it as my first day of my period possibly. But so say I am like kinda frustrated with this is an understatement. lol Goodness why can't I just go back to normal? I think it's the cyst doing this I still wonder if its why I got the false positive also.
This may be because you didn’t ovulate. I have had plenty (most of my natural cycles actually) where I have a period when I haven’t ovulated. Sometimes It would be 100+ days between and when it’s been long like that it is always a strange period. If it’s been unusually heavy also it could quite easily cut a 3 day period down to a 1 and a halfway day if it’s much heavier than normal.

Yeah i have no idea. Not a spot, speck of anything so maybe that was some one day period of like.. I dunno it lasted what a few hours? I cannot wait for my appt to check on my cyst because before that...I never had these problems. Thanks ladies for the support. Sorry to write so much.

Yeah i have no idea. Not a spot, speck of anything so maybe that was some one day period of like.. I dunno it lasted what a few hours? I cannot wait for my appt to check on my cyst because before that...I never had these problems. Thanks ladies for the support. Sorry to write so much.
How long until your next appointment geekmaker?
Xx

3 more weeks (January 17th) and I honestly cannot wait lol

Venting again, wow this thread has a lot of views. It is unique I suppose! lol I am thinking I had some randomly short one day period or something? Or maybe just some of the spotting in between when I wiped was part of it. I am thinking my cyst is just throwing things off but the good thing is I am looking forward to TTC again. How and exactly when? Not sure but my hubby and I definitely want to. We will see how the appt goes in a few weeks.

Have to get blood tests done (probably tomorrow I can get there) for prolactin, TSH, FSH, LH and Estradiol...no idea what it is but ok just updating lol

Blood tests sounds good, will give you a better insight into what’s going on xxx

Hi! I’m looking for opinions / advice please.
I last had a period on the 12th of december, in the 2.5 weeks following me and my partner had unprotected sex 3 times.
Yesterday morning I had very light pink bleeding once on the tissue whilst going to the toilet, I thought my period may be coming as I do have irregular periods sometimes, however I have had no bleeding since and no horrific period pains which I usually suffer with. I have had VERY sore to the touch breasts for the last three days & my partner said to me today that they look larger than normal & pointed out a couple blue veins running down my left breast which is never normally that prominent. I feel tired & are having occasional hot flushes & dizzy spells but that’s not out of the ordinary for me as I work in the hospital which can be very hot. I took a pregnancy test this afternoon which came back as negative, I’m just wondering if there’s still a chance that I could be pregnant?!
TIA xxx

Broke down and bought FRERs gonna take one tomorrow either way will post an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back