Possibly Pregnant?

Nothing but what I believe is a cruel evap line. I know they said if I even were pregnant it could be slow HCG but um...this is an FRER and sensitive so it's a no. Thankfully I have blood work for other levels of stuff this week and then in a couple weeks my ultrasound for my cyst.

This pic is dreadful but my hubby is asleep and I don't know how to get pics online well with the actual camera. So this is my old and not "smart" phone lol

I don't know how to resize so I hope this isn't some ginormous pic.S30A11221.jpg

Taken right at the reading time on instructions. Did this tonight since I slept a lot all day feeling icky so had a good hold.

this.JPG

There’s a line there!! But it’s faint, and reading your story it could be caused by the cyst right? Maybe test again in 48hrs and if it’s darker I’d take it as a positive. :) after the weird cycle you’ve had I really hope it’s a real positive this time!! x

Well the OBGYN (called here in the states...women/baby doctor) wants to now add blood sugar and HCG quant to my labs and since I have to fast I am doing it tomorrow. They have been so good to me I feel so stupid and bad about all of this.

I wouldn’t feel bad about it at all that’s what the doctors are there for!!

I do see a very faint line on your tests, but I have seen some pretty convincing evaps on frers lately, they seem to be getting worse for evaps, at least if they do a hcg test you will know for sure if it is an evap or a faint positive or not, hopefully it is a positive! X

If I were you and the HCG comes back negative I would be asking them to start my period off & have a fresh new cycle.

I know! I begged them to start it they wont until Jan 17th ultrasound to check on my cyst!

I understand your cyst will mess with your cycles but I don’t think they release any HCG so they won’t impact your tests.

The sooner you have a definite answer the better!

Thanks ladies. Got my labs done today I will let you know next week what they find. Ultrasound for cyst is in 13 days. My mom suggested 2nd opinion if they wont further help me and just see the cyst and tell me to keep letting it be with everything that has happened.

I won't lie I hope to be pregnant but I mean I do think its likely the cyst just throwing me off completely

I definitely see something on the test but can’t see the colour on my phone!
I really hope you get the the results you want! You deserve some good news <3 x

There wasn't much pink to it. Gotta be honest but any was a glimpse of hope I know you ladies understand! lol And in the time frame too that test has already been thrown out so I won't obsess...even though I still am in my mind!

I only got the same kind of line and on a Pregmate strip got what I believe was an indent.

Well...blood work was negative for pregnancy but found out I am pre-diabetic. They also are wondering about PCOS (which I don't understand as they said my hormone levels were good just not my blood sugar).

I have an ultrasound for my cyst in a week so I think that is just messing with everything. I hope once they look at it and see whats up, they will give me medication to start a period. Thanks so much everyone <3

I only got the same kind of line and on a Pregmate strip got what I believe was an indent.

Well...blood work was negative for pregnancy but found out I am pre-diabetic. They also are wondering about PCOS (which I don't understand as they said my hormone levels were good just not my blood sugar).

I have an ultrasound for my cyst in a week so I think that is just messing with everything. I hope once they look at it and see whats up, they will give me medication to start a period. Thanks so much everyone <3

A cyst really can wreak havoc on your body and hormones as they are on the ovaries which produce the hormones. I know I’ve have some really horrid ones in the past.

Hopefully you’ll get back to normal soon xx

Well my ultrasound was pushed back to next Thursday. The nurse said I may need Provera if I am not pregnant (as we have still been TTC). I don't really know whats going on. Took a Pregmate strip and there was hint of a line but may be indent. I have no idea but we still have been TTC anyways lol just random BD'ing because I don't understand my body so why not?

I will give an update hopefully next week unless I get some blazing positive in the meantime on an HCG strip for some random reason lol

Well my ultrasound was pushed back to next Thursday. The nurse said I may need Provera if I am not pregnant (as we have still been TTC). I don't really know whats going on. Took a Pregmate strip and there was hint of a line but may be indent. I have no idea but we still have been TTC anyways lol just random BD'ing because I don't understand my body so why not?

I will give an update hopefully next week unless I get some blazing positive in the meantime on an HCG strip for some random reason lol
Oh no Geek. So sorry your ultrasound has been delayed. How frustrating that is for you. Really hope you get your answers soon hun <3 x

Now to wait on the Dr. to review it. All I know now is the cyst is still there and so I am hoping I can get Provera finally to start a cycle and also hopefully it will rid me of the cyst. Sorry for so many updates just it is a pet peeve of mine when someone posts something super unique or interesting then never comes back. lol So I will keep this updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back