Possibly Pregnant?

GeekMaker

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a week late now for my period and not a speck of blood is showing itself. About 6 days after my expected ovulation, I had a tiny bit of blood pinkish when I wiped twice then nothing and nothing since.

Now all I have is sometimes thick I would say beige type CM I don't know how to explain this stuff as I am newer to all of this (despite being 34 soon lol).

The thing is, my test Thursday morning all 3 because I have no self control, were negative. The ones that show lines (FRER and walmart cheapie) only had an indent line that was visible in person, not so much on camera.

I happen to have an appointment with the gynecologist on my birthday Tuesday to check on a simple cyst.

I know no one can tell me for sure but of course I am curious...could this possibly be pregnancy? I also just wonder if my simple cyst (not much over 1 cm in size) could be doing this.

I dont really wanna test again just wait til I go for my trans vaginal ultrasound because my tests were already negative.

Does this sound like perhaps it could be promising? Thing is, I do feel like my period might come have felt that way all week! My chest hurts so bad, I can barely move or wear even a shirt or bra at times. And I am very crampy. But I am assuming it means my period is coming just delayed.

Sorry if this is all over the place. I didn't expect to be posting it but just felt like it lol

Don’t want to give you false hope but I feel the same and got my bfp boobs hurt so much,period pain really bad back ache and feeling sick. tested as it had been going on a while and if teat was negative I was going to go to docs. Did you track ovulation as maybe you ovulated later I would suggest doing one the morning of your scan if still negative maybe mention t to person scanning you see what they say

Okay thank you so much. Yeah I just got my strips so I didnt get to use them this cycle. I may have just randomly ovulated later I honestly do not know. I do know once I got my strips (like the 12th I think) I started using them out of curiosity but didnt get a positive however, I was not consistent in doing this.

Maybe I will get a test today for tomorrow morning but I definitely will mention this before the trans vaginal. I literally keep thinking oh here it comes! And nothing...nothing there at all no blood nothing. But it could be as I ovulated late as you mentioned. I will keep you posted. Thank you!

I still got o the toilet and expect to be bleeding atm i have a lot of period like pain and still take tests every couple of days until I get scan I probably will il keep my fingers crossed for you

I literally just got on here to say I went to the toilet thinking it'd be here full force and not even a speck of blood. Like this morning. And still lol

Frustrated... lol

Hubby resized them for me from just now and he wrote on it using the paint thing on the computer. The smudge on top right corner of the top test is me trying to date it with a pen because I couldnt find a marker and it just smooshed together.

Attachments

• P1050020 - resized.JPG
    P1050020 - resized.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 82
I can see a line / shadow line on both. The bottom one doesn't look like there is any colour to it though. Keep testing and lets hope the line improved. Good luck :dust:

Yeah there is not much color to it at all. Just being honest.

So...with these faint tests I have I dont even know what they are lol...they rescheduled my ultrasound to check on my cyst until Thursday so they can check for pregnancy if my period still isnt here (it is a transvaginal) and go for hcg quantitative bloodwork today. I dunno I mean the lines are so dang light in person but hey I don't mind whatever! lol

No I am waiting on the lab work results (and the place I got it done was soooo slow). It should tell me the exact amount of hcg. This wait is killing meeeeeee lol And my ultrasound is Thursday for the cyst and now if my periods not here (which still isnt) they wanna look for signs of pregnancy.

I am so new to all of this I have never had a baby before or even been pregnant!

I just caved and called. The blood results aren't in yet. This wait!!! lol

Thank you! Well they called me and said its less than 5 hcg so probably not pregnant. My mom just stopped by to see me on my birthday and said that my hcg could be too low (she used to work in the medical field) and if it doesnt come in another week ask for more blood work. But she also said when they do the ultra sound to check the cyst, it may help my period start if its late.

Im fine either way just if its late I'd like to just come already this isnt normal for me lol

I posted this in Dec. testing thread but copied it here also :)

Thank you! Well they called me and said its less than 5 hcg so probably not pregnant. My mom just stopped by to see me on my birthday and said that my hcg could be too low (she used to work in the medical field) and if it doesnt come in another week ask for more blood work. But she also said when they do the ultra sound to check the cyst, it may help my period start if its late.

Im fine either way just if its late I'd like to just come already this isnt normal for me lol

I hope AF comes soon for you so it is finally resolved! It does sound like you are not pregnant to be honest, if those tests you took and thought you got faint lines on were faint positives hcg should be well above 5 by now :-( or maybe you could have ovulated much later then you thought and could possibly still be in your 2ww, the symptoms you have been having definitely sound like post ovulation symptoms! Good luck I hope you get the answers you need x

Less than 5hcg is probably their lowest reading. My hospitals is <1. Hopefully the ultrasound stirs things up a bit for you.

Thank you. I keep just wanting to know either way. If AF would just come I could move on! lol

Less than 5hcg is probably their lowest reading. My hospitals is <1. Hopefully the ultrasound stirs things up a bit for you.

Thank you :thanks: <3

My ultra sound to check on my cyst is today. This has been set up for a month or more. My chest hurts so badly, I feel like my period will come any moment so hopefully if the u/s doesnt find anything in my favor pregnancy wise, it will help my period start or something. I just want some answers. I go back in to sit down with the GYN tomorrow as today I just see a sonographer. I will update when I know anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back