Might I be pregnant?!

KirstyF

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to this so hear goes - me and my partner have recently started trying for a 2nd baby. I came off of my contraceptive pill two months ago, I am slightly confused as to whether I could be pregnant again. I know it sounds silly for asking but is it possible to get pregnant after having intercourse on the very last day of your previous menstral cycle??

I only ask because for the past seven days I have had the same symptoms as I did with my 1st pregnancy but as yet I am still 2 weeks away from when my next period is due. I know it sounds silly but it does feel like my stomach is different in some way. The symptoms I have had are: -

Morning nausea, heartburn, tiredness and mild stomach cramps. I did a test but it came up negative but this is prior to possibly skipping my next period.

Any advice is welcome x

unfortunatly af signs can mimic preg signs and even more so imo when ur trying hard to get pregnant i am not sure about getting preg so soon after af if in fact it was a true af, all u can do is wait im affraid, gd luck xx

do you mean you had sex and then got AF the next day? If so that would be too soon between ov and AF......are your cycles normal since coming off the pill?

I have been off the pill for 6 weeks and I am tired, nauseous and gone up a bra size and had a super light AF 2 weeks ago, but I am not pregnant - it's still my hormones settling down.

I would say test again in a few days to be sure - you never know :)

Hey,

Thanks for the replies! I had intercourse the exact day my Period finished. I came off the pill in Feb which caused March and Aprils periods to be non-existent and then in May I went back to being normal. As you said it could just be hormones :(! Thanks for the replies, guess we will just have to keep trying ;).

Much appreciated xx

Most ladies don't ovulate that soon after af but I suppose anything is possible. Most ovulate 12-14 days before their next period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back