Possibly Pregnant?

Well I don't know anything more than I did before. They said I could actually be pregnant with slow building HCG. My cyst is still there but still 1.3 cm and they said it'd be too early to even see any sign of pregnancy on the ultrasound (transvaginal). I was pleasantly surprised with how the woman talked with me it was at a womens health center my mom went to when she was pregnant with me actually lol (Im 34 now). But anyways I was not expecting to even have conversation as the sonagrapher at the last place I went to when they found my cyst was super quiet.

So yeah basically they said they want to retest me in a week if my period doesnt come because they want to see if I have slow building HCG.

Thank you! I still feel like its coming but the sonagrapher said it could go either way. Of course I have hope but I also keep thinking I am going to be bleeding and still not even a speck yet.

Thank you! I still feel like its coming but the sonagrapher said it could go either way. Of course I have hope but I also keep thinking I am going to be bleeding and still not even a speck yet.

Have you done another pregnancy test to see if you get a clear positive now? If your hcg is rising you should start getting a positive on a test by now, then maybe you can get an answer sooner xx

I just did one of those little strips from Amazon but I barely see a 2nd line and it may only be because I want to. I woke up so crampy, I was convinced I'd be bleeding like crazy but there is not even a speck of blood...not even when I wipe, nothing. I go to get my full report and sit down today at the GYN so maybe they can tell me more. All I know is my left side hurts from this cyst I think thats why....and I feel like my period will come any moment.

Well the cyst is 3.9cm and they don't know if it is new or the same since I menstrauted in October. They doubt it is a pregnancy cyst (corpos letutem or something was the wording they used) but I go back in 6 weeks and if no sign of pregnancy then and my period isnt here they will just start it and remove the cyst if the cyst is still there.

So probably not pregnant at this point and a big cyst is delaying my period.

Well still no period and I have only taken some internet HCG strips which so far only seem to still have a shadow of a line if anything. And it might just be because I want to see it. I admit that lol

All I can do is wait but I was thinking of picking up FRER sometime to see. It stinks because low HCG stuff runs in my family...people not showing up on tests for awhile and the GYN even said it could take a month of being late to show on a urine test.

I am thinking my cyst is delaying stuff. But right now I have no answers....or period lol

Oh bless you, i would literally be going nuts :lol: lets just hope its a very very shy bean :dust:

Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without my mom (explaining things more in depth about family stuff along with the GYN), my husband and obviously...this board! lol

So yeah it could go either way but what I am trying to think is just that my period will come and it is the cyst. That way I am not let down lol.

Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without my mom (explaining things more in depth about family stuff along with the GYN), my husband and obviously...this board! lol

So yeah it could go either way but what I am trying to think is just that my period will come and it is the cyst. That way I am not let down lol.

Yea you have reasonings for it to go either way, if its is a bfp then amazing, but if not you can blame the cyst :lol: only time will tell.x

Thank you ladies for helping me stay sane lol If I ever have any updates I will let you know. I know that some people who get curious can be bummed when there are no updates (myself included! lol).

So I took an OPK and it is definitely positive...just wondering could this mean perhaps I am ovulating and maybe my cycle will get on track? If I had not missed my period, I'd be due to ovulate around this time.

With this cyst I dont know how this stuff works.

I think sometimes ladies can miss a period for various reasons. If your ovulating now Atleast you know that your cycle is back on track!

So I took an OPK and it is definitely positive...just wondering could this mean perhaps I am ovulating and maybe my cycle will get on track? If I had not missed my period, I'd be due to ovulate around this time.

With this cyst I dont know how this stuff works.

Do you know... I’ve just remembered that this happened to me last year (cept without any scans). I completely missed my period and felt sick/dizzy every day but every test I took was negative and my doctor just said to come back in two weeks each time I went in.

One day I decided to do one of the little ovulation strip things and got a really really strong positive, the like I’d never seen before (or since!)

Twelve days later (thanks Ovia app for keeping this data haha!) and just before I was due to go back to the doctor, I finally got my period. Sixty days exactly since the last one. The whole experience was entirely bizarre.

How long has it been with you? Maybe the same thing will happen!

I dont know off the top of my head but I think like I am in...day 45 of my cycle. Okay yes just checked the Flo app I use to put data in lol

I actually got a bit of fainter ovulation strip this evening so I actually was wondering if possibly I had some LH surge and my period is coming. I have read this can happen. Also with that cyst I have could be messing with me. I have been feeling like my period will come for over 2 weeks and nothing! So I bet when it comes gosh it will be heavy or something.

Well I just finished carrying in a ton of heavy groceries with my husband and when i went to use the bathroom, has a little blood when I wiped. I think my period may finally start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back