Possibly pregnant?

abcscragg

Reaction score
I had a positive reading from a sainsbury digital pregnancy test around a week after my period was due. After that i had several negative other brands but then another faint positve on a sainsbury non-digital test a few days after. Today i am around 11 days late for my period and had a negatove test called "answer". Anyone else experienced similar? thankyou xx

Perhaps try a frer or a clear blue digital. If you still get negatives and no af next week then I'd be tempted to call and make an appt at your Dr to see if you can have some bloods done.

Is there anything that could have mucked up your cycle this month?
xx

I would go to docs hun. Tell them you've had some posative tests and som neg tests. Might be a MMC or just pee too diluted.

I agree docs might be a good next step :) x

Gp yesterday just wainting for my blood results they will be ready on tuesday x

hope you get some answers soon - how confusing for you :(

this happend to me last week! i got a strong negative line, then a faint positive line showed up, ive had all the symptoms too. so i went to the docs today to confirm my pregnancy, and it was negative, i feel so down as i really got my hopes up and me and my fiance was really happy, i still feel really queasy and got the 'pregnant' feeling, i havent bleed or anything so i cant be early mc.. any suggestions what it could be? :sad:

just rang up for my blood results and they said "hgc levels are not suggestive of pregnancy", going to be two week late tomorrow?

this happend to me last week! i got a strong negative line, then a faint positive line showed up, ive had all the symptoms too. so i went to the docs today to confirm my pregnancy, and it was negative, i feel so down as i really got my hopes up and me and my fiance was really happy, i still feel really queasy and got the 'pregnant' feeling, i havent bleed or anything so i cant be early mc.. any suggestions what it could be? :sad:

did they do a blood test or a urine pregnancy test? if it was a urine one I would tak another test in a few days - the gp urine tests are not known to be too sensitive tbh!

sorry to hear your blood test result abcscragg - wonder why you are so late then?

did they do a blood test or a urine pregnancy test? if it was a urine one I would tak another test in a few days - the gp urine tests are not known to be too sensitive tbh!

sorry to hear your blood test result abcscragg - wonder why you are so late then?

No it was a urine test but came back bfn. my fiance already started telling people that m pregnant as we got a postive one.. i feel so disapointed and dont know what to do :( x

Jade,

I would personally go to your GP and get a blood test done and see what levels that comes up with xx

No it was a urine test but came back bfn. my fiance already started telling people that m pregnant as we got a postive one.. i feel so disapointed and dont know what to do :( x

I would do another test of your own - a sensitive one - the ones they use at gp's are not usually very sensitive. If you still get a faint line - go back to gp for blood test:eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back