Could i be pregnant?

Bell

Reaction score
It's been exactly a week since me and my fiance had unprotected sex. Since then i've been getting emotional very easily and moody (both unheard of for me), I have been shattered all the time taking up to 3 naps a day and sleeping from 8pm till 9am. This last weekend my breasts have become swollen in a large-ish circle around my nipples and these circles have become rather dark in colour. I also have very vivid blue veins showing up all over my body, mainly noticable in my breasts. I thought i had started my period yesterday before bed as i had a few dots of brownish blood in my underwear and today i have had to wear a pad but the blood is only there when i wipe and after peeing, it is now more of a pinkish colour. It is rather heavy with the occational blood clot. (By the way my period is not due for another week) I feel nauseous with headaches and a sore throat, blocked but runny nose, dizzy feeling, hot sweatiness, back and calf/shin ache and very very thirsty.

I've read that its very, possibly too early to be experiencing most of these symptoms but that doesn't change the fact that i am. so am i pregnant? Or is this just a stomach bug/cold/early period?

Its too early to know for sure. But the spotting could be implantation bleeding if its not normal for you, ive read fatigue is one of the earliest symptoms too. Try to stay relaxed, you would probably be best to test on Thursday/ Friday of your period is due next Sunday xx

Hi my names sophie I'm currently a week and three days late on my period my stomach seems to be swelling and sometimes will feel quite hard and others just feel like its full of water sometimes my boobs feel bruised other times they feel fine I've been waking up early crying getting tired very easily I used to love the tiny sausaghes you get in beans I had some the other day and made me feel extremely sick been wanting tuna and mayo sandwitches (don't even like tuna) and getting white discharge

these sound like definate symptoms to me,especially the change in breasts which was exactly what happend to me,and big veins appearing.thats what made me first think i was pregnant.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back