Positive opk cd25 !!! AF due in 3 days what the ????

Yeh it won't be crohns would have shown on tests. Only reason I mentioned it is coz a friend of mine has it n she is very slim but has a little belly that gets really bloated at times like urs did so if it was early signs or not that bad for u then u never know but again tests would have shown it. Reckon it was just a bad case of ibs. Perhaps something u ate or drank that really didn't help. Either way at least ur not having the cramps.

Think that's one of the meds I tried but it didn't seem to help. My ibs is really really bad though so maybe I just needed to take about ten tablets for it to work haha xxx

Theosmummy, I've ordered opk's and a thermometer :) being prepared for this cycle. Will order cassava too! Gonna take evening primrose for the first ten days of cycle too!

Fingers crossed this month is our month :)

Pain is so bad lol had to take paracetemol, and I never normally take painkillers. Even when I had loss at 14 weeks the only thing I took was 2 paracetemol the whole duration. Never taking the pill again, It's probably this bad because I never bled on the pill! So I haven't shed the lining properly in ages! x

I was on pill years ago and I must say when I got my first AF it was so heavy and painful :-( soon sorted itself out tho .. Ye order some as it will help with ur cycle keeping u regular as ur likely to be irregular so which sucks so opkin and temping is a very good idea gettin to know ur cycle ! U take evening primrose to try induce ur labor too lol i remember reading up on trying to bring on theo tried allsorts to point I was looking up how to break my waters and do a sweep lmao my fella wouldn't do it tho said it was dangerous good job really could caused more harm! Was jus desperate at time was crying all time cus I was overdue haha X can't wait to be preg again me catch that egg :) xxxxx

Hope it's not too bad and that it's only this bad for a day haha! Got loads to do later in the week got fulll days at uni. Glad I'm not working atm I'd be awful going in when on my period! Don't know whether I could go to work with pain this bad lol! Hoping to get a part time job soon to see me through until I can get a proper job after uni though! Had to leave my job at a salon as OH was worried about the effect of all the chemicals when we started ttc!

Man watching how i met your mother and it's an episode were lily and marshall announce that they are pregnant, I'm jealous of fictional charectors now!!

What cycle days do you take cassava? As I know you only take EPO up to cycle day 10 is that right?

Oh god haha I can imagine, I think I'd be soo impatient if I went over my due date would be trying all sorts lol!!!

Fingers crossed you catch this month theosmummy :) xxx

Millie here u go u even commented on it I've also got posts of it earlier jus look at threads started by me ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back