25 week bump in a wedding dress? go on then...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies..

well super sperm has done it again....

I am 9dpo today and did a cheapie and forgot about it...went back about 30 mins later and there was a faint line....so did a FR, nothing....then did a CB digi and Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! :bfp:

I knew i was from the symptoms i have been having:-

* so tired
* funny taste and weird sensation in my mouth
* so hungry and feeling queasy when i needed to eat
* tingling boobies!!! and burning sensation...like bruised
* twinging feeling in my lower tummy.....

SO there we go....thanks for all your support so far!!!

let's hope it's a sticky one this time...although I have a good feeling

:)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:to you all..

Last edited:
:yay::yay: You will look fab in your wedding dress with a gorg baby bump hunny :) x x

Omg whoop whoop whoop, 2011 is definitely your year.
Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy nine months :) xxx

Btw how long was you ttc? Xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Massive congratulations!!!!!!!!

Chuffed for you :)

Your wedding will be amazing with your Lil one in ur tummy hehe x

Congrats hunni!! so good that your baby will be sharing your big day with you (even if it cant see anything!!)
xxxx

Omg whoop whoop whoop, 2011 is definitely your year.
Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy nine months :) xxx

Btw how long was you ttc? Xx

i came off the pill last september, then we ttc for the first time in january and got it first time of trying but sadly miscarried in march...then we held off ttc til this month cos of the wedding...(we werent supposed to be trying til august!!) and we got it again..it's official..my OH has super sperm....ha ha...i just hope that i am ok to carry boo boo this time ...fingers crossed xx

Woop woop! Well done u!!! sooo exciting! Just so you know - i married at 22 wks pregnant with my little girl and you couldnt have told! My body I think decided I was not going to look pregnant! a few days later - booom big tummy! But now everytime my little girl looks at our wedding fotos, she says! I was there and points at my tummy!!! xxxxx

So happy yippee!!! You're going to look ace in your wedding dress and, like daniph1 says, it'll be lovely for your LO looking through the pics later and to know he or she was there awww! My friend married at 25 weeks and her bump was disguised, but even if it's not that's also beautiful and it's like the whole family is there on your special day. Yay for springtime bubs!! xxx

Last edited:
Woop woop! Well done u!!! sooo exciting! Just so you know - i married at 22 wks pregnant with my little girl and you couldnt have told! My body I think decided I was not going to look pregnant! a few days later - booom big tummy! But now everytime my little girl looks at our wedding fotos, she says! I was there and points at my tummy!!! xxxxx

yeah...that would be lovely :) x

OMG Samsgirl!! :rofl: So chuffed for you hun, massive congrats! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back