Let the insanity commence! (2WW)

Lewa

Reaction score
My chart is looking pretty good I think
My Ovulation Chart

I got results back from bloods and everything is normal and I have rubella immunity, fathers day is a few days after af is due, it's summer, the sun is shining, we're moving to a bigger flat in 2 weeks, I got a job for the summer yesterday, if I get pregnant now I can still go home to visit family over Christmas, I'll be the sickest in the summer(bad for work..but good for studies!), then be in second trimester when uni starts and in third trimester around Christmas, so I can complete half of my last year, and my country will give me full loan and scholarship as a scholarship for the year I have to postpone my studies (Which I will have to since baby will be due in February, so it's actually better for me economically to have the baby before I finish, which is kind of stupid, but I'm really happy about that! :p)

I really, really, really, really, really hope we did it this month!! I'm pretty sure I'll be symptom spotting and POAS more than ever (if that's even possible!)

So as the title says, let the insanity commence!

Af is due around the 15th, I'll probably start testing in about a week, or less :p and I'm hoping on seeing faint lines around the 12th.

Anyone else testing around those dates?

Fingers crossed!

And
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
to all you lovely ladies!

Thank you girls!

I'm already symptom spotting... only 3DPO (according to fertility friend, I think it might be 2dpo)!
Horrible.

I don't mean to.. it just happens!

I have some cramps in lower abdomen and sensitive breasts. But at 3 DPO that can't mean anything.
so. an.oy.ing.

How are you all getting along?

I feel so behind after my messed up cycle last month! Before I was testing around the same time as amyrose for instance!

I seem to be in the 2ww for like a year now lol good luck hun xxxxx

I think I'll be testing aroud the 15th Lewa, I haven't ov'd yet so dont know for sure but think I will be this weekend with a bit of luck.

Hope your 2ww will end soon amyrose! It get's to a point where you just wish af would come because waiting and waiting with no positive hpt's is even worse..

Fingers crossed you'll ov soon then mustard :) Always nice when other people are testing around the same time as you!

I suddenly have some hay fever/allergic reactions now, which is REALLY annoying. Runny itchy nose, itchy and swollen eyes and kind of sore throat and fatigue. I'm guessing it's because the weather suddenly got so much better here, so now there must be pollen every where! It seems like I'm always sick in some way during my 2ww's and it's soooo annoying cause it makes it impossible to symptom spot at all... Last month I had a deadline and stayed up for two days straight which of course had an effect on me, plus I was travelling right before that, month before that I was sick with fever eetc, before that I had one or two kind of normal cycles I think, but before that again I was also travelling, and had a heat stroke or something, and it's just always something! I don't know what I should normally feel like during my 2ww, cause there's always something messing it up :(

I'm 3dpo, and boobs are sore, which doesn't make sense. Anyway...
Fertilityfriend decided to change my ovulation day, so now it agrees with what I thought :) Which is kind of nice, cause then I'm at least starting to know my body and my signs! Before I didn't have a CLUE about when I was ovulating or anything. Everything makes so much more sense now!

We bd'd on the day I ovulated so I guess chances should be quite good!

There's no point in symptom spotting or really writing anything at all, but I just can't help it :p :)

I'm considering doing OPK's every day to see if they get darker, but I guess that can't be healthy and will just mess with my head. Sigh.

anyway... nigh night everyone! Hope you're all doing well!

Yep positive OPK yesterday so I'm her with you Lewa. FIrst day of my 2ww and I've just had a hen do. It involved a lot of juggling with wine glasses so no one realised I wasn't drinking (I felt like a magician doing card tricks by the end) I didn't get any imagined sx last cycle in my 2ww cos I was on holiday so I was distracted but I have a feeling this month I will be dreaming up all sorts of fake sx.

Yep positive OPK yesterday so I'm her with you Lewa. FIrst day of my 2ww and I've just had a hen do. It involved a lot of juggling with wine glasses so no one realised I wasn't drinking (I felt like a magician doing card tricks by the end) I didn't get any imagined sx last cycle in my 2ww cos I was on holiday so I was distracted but I have a feeling this month I will be dreaming up all sorts of fake sx.

Great! :)

I never drink so I'm glad I don't have to try and "hide" that I'm not, since all my friends know I never do anyway! Sounds like you did well though :p

I have a feeling every month :( It's getting embarrassing because I'm always wrong :p
I do think I might have had a chemical pregnancy a couple of cycles ago though, because I even had some faint positive tests, and af was a few days late and then my next cycle was really long and messed up...

I don't really know what to think this cycle, but my chart is definitely good, I compared it to similar charts in fertility friend, and of the similar charts 66% were not pregnant and 33% ended up pregnant, so that's a pretty good chance I think! :)

When are you planning on testing? Still the 15th?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hiya, I am right here with you!

I am 3dpo today. I know it is all in my head but I have very sore boobs. I just hate the way your body can give you so many symptoms when I know its far too early to feel anything.

Good luck everybody!

I think I will be testing around the 12th! xx

15th is probably a bit early but I won't hold out any longer than that and my luteal phase is only 12 days so something might show up by then. I want to test already at 1dpo I'm losing the plot! :nopoas:

This is great! So much better when you're not alone! :p

I have to admit I did a test today, 7dpo, and it was negative, no surprise there. It did have a faint evap though, so I'm hoping that is the start of a bfp and not an evap, but I doubt it. Will retest on friday. I've decided to test every other day, that way any hcg should be able to build up so there will be a little less staring at faint lines and guessing (at least that's what I hope)

How are you all getting along? I know it's early yet! But I'm sure I'm not the only one who's symptom spotting too early :p

We all do it Hun even when we say we won't it's hard not to when we want it so badly so here comes the symptom spotting gang of Europe lol, got my fingers crossed for you also had a look at your Ov chart and sent a friend request on fertility friend site :) x

POAS ADDICT!!!!! I did one last night, one this morning oh good god!!! I think I even at one [point convinced DH that there was a line!!! haha! way to early for linage tho! fingers crossed for all of the tccers xxx

I love poas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back