Let the insanity commence! (2WW)

Oh best of luck girls and baby dust :dust:to you all. I have no symptoms not even imagined ones. I want some pregnancy symptoms!:brat:!
I think the every other day plan sounds good Lewa. Are you getting any more symptoms?

well testing every other day went out the window... tested today again now in the afternoon. Sigh.

No symptoms other than sore nipples and slightly tender breasts, which could be anything really, and I've been very tired, especially Sunday (way too early,) and yesterday which is also pretty much too early :p Also had the odd twinge or bubbly feeling in lower abdomen, but I've come to realise I feel that every month :p So nah.. nothing really. OPK a bit darker than last time I did an OPK, but it's not even close to positive.. so I don't have a clue!
Which makes perfect sense 7dpo :p
oooh, hubby has commented on that my body/skin is very hot! so maybe that's a good sign :p

I have one question about temping, maybe some of you can answer it? I temp orally, and this morning it 36.5, I temped again like 3 min later, just lying in bed, it was 36.7, and then I checked again right after, 36.6. Why is it so different? What can I do about it and which of the temperatures should I write down?

I'd take the first one. I find just being awake makes my temperature start to fluctuate but they aren't all that different. I could get any of those temps in my 2ww while before ov they would be around 36.0 so if probably wouldn't matter too much which one you recorded.

I'd take the first one. I find just being awake makes my temperature start to fluctuate but they aren't all that different. I could get any of those temps in my 2ww while before ov they would be around 36.0 so if probably wouldn't matter too much which one you recorded.

Thanks!
Yeah, all those temps are above coverline, so it can't make too much of a difference. Sometimes when I temp though I'm so asleep that I'm wondering if maybe I'm not really keeping my mouth properly shut :p So then when I wake up properly a little later I temp again, and then it's always 0.1 or 0.2 higher, even though I still "just woke up" just later, and properly :p

9dpo, cervix was low and firm yesterday and cm was kind of dry and watery at the same time :S Today cervix is a lot higher (high end of medium I suppose), softer and feels very closed, and there's a fair bit of creamy cm as well.
Did a One Step internet HPT with FMU and got an evap before ten min. I hope it's the beginning of a bfp but it's soooooo faint it could be anything. I've tried taking a picture but it's really too faint to see on the screen.. but it's definitely there! (and it looks kind of pink too! So I'm all nervous now! But I've had darker lines before and been visited by af a few days later, so I can't get my hopes up too much! But it's SOOOoooo hard not to, and there's really NOTHING I can do except wait.. argh.)
I'm very hungry, have a head ache and it feels like someone's poking my lower abdomen with blunt knitting needles every now and then.

I don't know what to make of it, but I'll definitely be testing again tomorrow morning :p

I looked at some statistics and most one step test are positive day 11-12, so I'm hoping for a bfp by Monday... fx!

How are you all getting along?? :)

The first one step test I did was really faint too, only just visible. Definitely not strong enough to take a pic of like IRS seems to be. So fx for u Hun xx

Good luck Lewa, I'm really excited for you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back