25 week bump in a wedding dress? go on then...

i missed this!!!!

:yay: :pompom: :yay: :pompom:

this is fantastic news!! soo happy for you huni! x x x x

here's to an extra sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!!! x x x

i like to think i have very accommodating eggs too...ha ha :D

xx

Massive congrats! What an exciting year for you, so much to look forward to. Here's to a healthy and happy rest of pregnancy. I'm so glad u feel positive about this one, I did too after going through the same as you a few months earlier and so far so good! FX xxx

Massive congrats! What an exciting year for you, so much to look forward to. Here's to a healthy and happy rest of pregnancy. I'm so glad u feel positive about this one, I did too after going through the same as you a few months earlier and so far so good! FX xxx

thanks......just going to take it a day at a time and not stress. whats meant to be will be....i do feel different this time though...xx

ive only just seen this! Congratulations! xxx

You mean to say you had sex before marriage ?????? You naughty naughty girl..... :whistle:

Huge congratulations, I'm so so pleased for you. You will look absolutely bloomin' gorgeous on your wedding day xxx

Congrats hun :D did you have any symptoms? xxx

Congrats hun - time will fly by - hard to think this was me last year my original due date was 9th March the date cara was born xox

Huge congratulations, I'm so so pleased for you. You will look absolutely bloomin' gorgeous on your wedding day xxx

thanks sweetie...yeah...i hope my bump steals the show xx

Congrats hun :D did you have any symptoms? xxx

thanks..yeah i had loads this time chick. i could tell after 4dpo that i was pregnant..as mad as that sounds!!

i started to get funny twinges in my lower tummy and just felt really really weird and tired...then at about 7dpo my bobs started to burn and tingle......and i just knew!!

got my bfp at 9dpo!! on a digi!! xx

WHAT?/?? How the hell did i miss this? YAY YAY YAY MASSIVE CONGRATS xxxxx

Congratulations! You'll look fab with a bump in the wedding gown xxx

Ahhhhhh ! Screaming with delight!

I hardly ever check back here now as it never seems to be my friends, but this time it is!! So so so happy for you. xxxxx
Pregnant.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back