Pink Ladies BFP club !!!!!

Hi hi hi ladies ....

Great thread andrea come on the bfpsssss ....

Nice to see you daley i know what you mean about having a new job i took the plunge and im now renting a table in a high end salon doing nails ive been putting it off for a long time bcos i tbought i would get a bfp i must say its great being my own boss but blimey im shatteted ....

Well hubby is getting over his man flu and ive manged to get his spermies ebery other day bless him lol
Af due 12th phsycic suzy rekons im getting a bfp on the 14 th she better be right or im getting a refund lol ....

Lil miss a wedding congrats ...

Andrea dont forget to save my seat in tri 1 future bump buddy :)

Ov day today so 1dpo tomoz wooohooo another 2ww

Goodluck ladies heres to a bumper bfp month xxx

Last edited:
Hey all..

I'm in! 1dpo :D

Gd luck ladies! I'm wondering how many bfp's will turn into team pinks now hehe!xx

Last edited:
Morning girls! Well....it's 19dpo..5 days late...and still no AF. Tiny bit of spotting again yesterday but that's it's. Think I can hold out testing till Friday?

6 dpo 2 moz this is when I normally crack !!!!!! I'm going 2 put my big girl pants on inthe morning and not test !!

Don't do it! We're dpo buddys I'm relying on you for willpower! x:lol:

That's the best way hun. I've skipped periods before then af has come on time. You might ovulate next week even tho no af. Do you opk? Xxx

Well I try to (lol) but never seem to get those 2 lines on that either so just go by cm and I cramp quite a bit when I ovulate. I did get 2 lines on an OPK at 14dpo, when AF was due, after reading they detect pregnancy and decided in an experiment haha. This is my first cycle off the pill tho so I could just be messed up xx

Morning pink ladies!!!! lilmiss and sarsh Sending u both ov dust !! Xx
Iv not tested !! Yeahhhhhh first time ever since ttc started , I'm normally getting abit crazy by now but I'm as cool as a cucumber !!!!
Mali def going 2 hold till at least 10 dpo ! X
Hey Jodie glad 2 hear u got ur spermies even thou hubby was sick lol!
MrsH ur doing well 2 hold out till Friday ! Fx u could b r first bfp!!
How's every 1 else doing ???? X

That's the best way hun. I've skipped periods before then af has come on time. You might ovulate next week even tho no af. Do you opk? Xxx

Yeah I'm just gonna go for it and see what happens. Really don't wanna miss out on a cycle. No I don't normally but thinking about getting some today xxx

I think you should as if could be that af ain't late you just might not have ovulated yet hun. Cycle can be very messed up after mc xxx

Yeah I'll have a look today when I'm out..think it will maybe give me some kinda idea where I am xxx

cd31 today and as all my calculation are based on averages as i have never had a pull cycle to calculate in my life ( went on the pill at 11 after having awful periods) and have always been on some thing ever since (now 24) so that dosnt help as i have no way of know when af will arrive! =S but i have dont a little calander useing like the average cycle length and the average time of O so i could be around dpa 19 and af could be due today!! ... literally going mad here going to hold off untill the week end to test again! but kinda not feel pregnant any more a week ago i was convinced i was but now i think im out!!!

good luck to all you guys aswel!=D
(sorry about my spelling lol)

DPO10 today tested with FMU and a superdrug test and nadda...not even a squinter lol Will try wait a few days but who am I kidding, will test tomoz lol x

Good luck vee I know how u feel love by the end of 2ww u just feel like ur going crazy x

DPO10 today tested with FMU and a superdrug test and nadda...not even a squinter lol Will try wait a few days but who am I kidding, will test tomoz lol x

Sorry u got bfn Hun , have u got any syptoms ? 10 dpo is still early , some people don't implant till then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back