Do you have a phobia??

I hate spiders... pretty common one really!

Im also terrified of ghurkins - my fella loves em so i make him put them on top shelf in kitchen cupboard where i cant see ERRRGHHHH they are gross! :shock:

I hate feet!! If we are sitting on the sofa together and hubby puts his feet up - i NEED to move!!

Baby feet are fine as they are cute and little!

I have a phobia of butterflies. I didn't realise how bad it was until I went with a group of kids to a butterfly house on a trip. I just froze as we got in the door and started getting upset. I had to leave and my classroom assistant took the kids round.

Apparently Nicole Kidman is scared of butterflies too.

I hate butterflies too, they really give me the creeps the way they flutter and give me the chills!

My phobia is childbirth, I was shit scared when I got my BFP and had an elective section, my new phobia is of having an operation while awake! I will not be having anymore children but I adore my baby girl :)

i hate clowns and the circus music :oops:
i hate the dark and silence
but most of all..

i'm scared of dying :(
i know it's stupid being scared of something you can't control but it scares the life out of me even thinking about it makes me wanna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

skatty said:
My phobia is childbirth, I was sh*t scared when I got my BFP and had an elective section, my new phobia is of having an operation while awake! I will not be having anymore children but I adore my baby girl :)

Aw skatty that's a shame. Did the C-section go badly? Is that why you have a "new phobia?" maybe you could have a general if you wanted more kids?

i have stupid fears of mops & sprouting potatoes mouldy bread scares me.

but worst of all spiders :eek:

nic & keeley said:
i'm scared of dying :(
i know it's stupid being scared of something you can't control but it scares the life out of me even thinking about it makes me wanna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

i agree! im not scared of death, but having a nasty death. i want to pass away an old woman in my sleep.

i also have a phobia of needles, but i am able to control myself loads better with that now

Flying. Pretty difficult when you live thousands of miles away from your family! Thank god for diazepam, always get some from the docs or else I'd never step foot on another plane. Must try hypnotherapy this year...

I dont think any phobias are stupid, at the end of the day there is a reason somewhere in your subconscious!

Ive also got a fear of not being able to see my feet when im walking, you know like in a cinema or just a dark place, if I cant see where my feet are landing I get a kind of vertigo and start walking like a moron lol

death scares me as well, no matter what anyone says its the worst thing that could happen - bein there and then ur not!!! :shock:

wot you like ladies, i will protect you all :hug:

Im not scared of dying, never have been, but I guess as a pagan I see it differently, as a natural part of a cycle we have no control over! I also believe in re-incarnation and a pagan version of heaven (summerlands) so that makes it easier.

I understand why people can be scared of dying though, its never a nice thought whatever your beliefs, but its a shame if its something that effects your life. :hug:

Im scared of death and getting old....seriously hate the speed time goes...

and
ian has a phobia of mushrooms ! yep tis true too!

Tell them what you did steph!!!! :rotfl:

im scared of taking tablets, or i suppose its more of a fear of choking.

and the usuel spiders

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back