All wives & girlfriends read!!: "What do I tell the

ToriElla

Reaction score
well men seem to think that we are totally thick! Thought you might find this thread interesting. see what most naughty men are up to now!:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335918

:talkhand: :shakehead:

tell all your lady friends - especially those who have husbands who are addicted to buying electrical things :dance: i think they will find it interesting

xx

haha stupid men... the funny thing is all there wifes probally do know they have some new sky thingy, but dont really care because theirOH's dont know they bought a pair of £100 shoes the week before!!! haha

I also know when my OH is lying I have just given up arguing!! xxxx

So true! I got sucked into getting the sky plus "you will never miss the soaps again" he said. Oh year it was just an excuse for him to record all the rubbish he likes like darts and ufc! Now he's going on about getting a 50" plasma tv, don't know where he thinks he's going to put it. Men and there gadgets eh. :roll:

Do they really think we don't realise these things? :shock: I don't mention any of Stuarts gadgets - save them all up until we're having a row and it helps me win - he feels dead guilty he never told me hehehe :dance:

hahaha my other half kris is adicited to that forum much worse then me on here... he got a plasma 2yrs ago told me it was £1000 till i went on this forum and seen his first ever post saying "hi iv just got a plasma cost £1700" :twisted: :twisted:

Oh please dont start me on the UFC thing Kwain!! It is my cue for bed time, 11pm as soon as that rubbish comes on im like yawn yawn, night night!
I was LMAO reading the replies to that one!!! OH could never be in that situ cos im the boss LOL, he has pocket money he he he he he!!!!!!

haha dionne!!! like i said we always find out!!

hels... mine gets pocket money too!! hehe xxx

hmm i keep trying to change the subject to 'what do i tell the wife?' but it doesnt work - weird.

some of the replies are mad! haha they dont realise that we have our own little techniques - like you said about saving them up haha :shhh:

we are also amazing detectives :dance: mainly because men look guilty even when they arent.

did you read the post about the sax?? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back