is someone taking the p

trixipaws

Reaction score
some of u may hav read my previous threads ranting about my pet hate- countless pizza leaflets thru my letterbox (grr!)
what did i find on the doormat today? an actual stamped envelope with my address on it- addressed to "pizza lover", inside were 3 or 4 pizza leaflets!
:evil: argh i am NOT a pizza lover, in fact I DONT EVEN LIKE PIZZA!
and I HATE PIZZA LEAFLETS THRU MY LETTERBOX!

STOP IT PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

ahh, feel better now!

lol

Ring them pizza pushing people up trix and tell them who you are. They obviously don't know who they are dealing with :twisted:

stick a notise on your door saying you dont want them thats what i do as we get atleast 10 various take-away leafets a week
manda xx

Yeah we do to. I had a home made sign on my door but we needed a new indian take away so I took the sign down :lol:

Do you know what annoys me the most? I'll tell you, when they throw the leaflets on my porch floor. ARGH! The porch is part of my house. They can't even be bothered to put them through my letterbox. Lazy son's of you know what.

:x

we used to get loads, now weve moved me get big local papers that they leave half hanging out and lets he cold in :x :x We dont even read it, whats the point? :x

Local papers suck. The front cover of ours isnt even the paper, its an advert for memory foam mattresses :shock: and all thats inside is stories of people being attacked, schools planting something, old people moaning about dog poo and scrubbers trying to sell old kids toys caked in old food.

:)

trixipaws said:
an actual stamped envelope with my address on it- addressed to "pizza lover"

that's gotta be dominos.. apparently i'm a pizza lover too :roll:

altho i actually am mmm

This is the advantage of living in a castle up a half-mile drive. We get no leaflets, no spam and no trick or treaters! Woo! :cheer:

leckershell said:
trixipaws said:
an actual stamped envelope with my address on it- addressed to "pizza lover"

that's gotta be dominos.. apparently i'm a pizza lover too :roll:

altho i actually am mmm

Definitely Dominos

LOL they haven't sent me one of those for ages either!Mind you I have moved house and they don't deliver to the area i live now.

debecca said:
This is the advantage of living in a castle up a half-mile drive. We get no leaflets, no spam and no trick or treaters! Woo! :cheer:

What about the disadvantage of having to swim a moat if your draw bridge gets stuck or having to polish dead deer heads? :think:

Its not all playing Kings and Queens is it! ? :lol:

debecca said:
wow i would love to live in a castle!

trixipaws said:
debecca said:
wow i would love to live in a castle!

I like spam too much :lol:

I live in a flat upstairs and they can't even be bothered to walk up the stairs! They leave the flyers/papers/crap on the stairs instead

Lou :rotfl: drawbridge :rotfl:

Just to clarify, we live in a VERY SMALL part of the castle (the owners still have most of it) but yeah it's still a very cool place to live. It's a bit nippy though so Maurice had better get used to the cold and quick!

I'll see if I can find a picture on t'internet

debecca said:
Lou :rotfl: drawbridge :rotfl:

Just to clarify, we live in a VERY SMALL part of the castle (the owners still have most of it) but yeah it's still a very cool place to live. It's a bit nippy though so Maurice had better get used to the cold and quick!

:hug: I love you. You live in the coolest place I've ever seen, like ever!!!! If I lived there I'd grow my hair really long and throw it out the window, and I'd wear a princess dress all the time (with wellies), even just to pop down the shops. Very very cool 8) Can you tell I'm impressed?

You should come and visit if you're that impressed :shock: mostly it's just cold and falling to bits. Goodness knows how Maurice is going to manage...

For the record I removed the pic because my husband had a MAJOR strop about privacy blah blah. He's clearly right but WHATEVER.

debecca said:
You should come and visit if you're that impressed :shock: mostly it's just cold and falling to bits. Goodness knows how Maurice is going to manage...

For the record I removed the pic because my husband had a MAJOR strop about privacy blah blah. He's clearly right but WHATEVER.

:wink: no worries. Wouldn't you love to have a most haunted night and walk around in the dark with an infa red camera and stuff?. oooo would be wicked :lol:

We live in a little welsh village that none of the pizza places to deliver to so we're ok.....its a bugger if we actually WANT a pizza though as we have to actually go and get it :lol:

wow living in a castle!

Castle Coch is just up the road from here and the couple we bought the house off, the guy was brought up living in that castle as his dad was the caretaker. How cool a job would that be!!

http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/

The above link might help. I used them when i was getting lots of cold calling for rubbish, and within a couple of months it stopped. seems they do a mail preference service too. [/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back