Just found out what is my ONLY pet-hate!!!AGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I also hate this :evil:

I have 2 dogs and ALWAYS pick up their crap. There is no excuse as you can get free dog poo bags from the council. If there are no dog poo bins around then i pick it up in the bag and tie it up, leave it hidden and pick it up on the way back (to save carrying it around)

ITS NOT DIFFICULT!

Sam&Alice said:
oh, and wait till you have had your baby (and im assuming you drive here)... then people parking in mother and baby spaces that don't have kids will becaome your 2nd pet hate :twisted: :twisted:

Lol, I already have a baby :D

and yes

that drives me NUTS!!!!

Actually several times I got out of the car and told people of!!

I think there should be a fine for people with no babies/children in the car who park in those spaces. Like the disabled ones!
I think it is rude and disrespectful! Anybody who ever had a baby/small child knows how importaint those spaces are!

MissThing said:
Sam&Alice said:
oh, and wait till you have had your baby (and im assuming you drive here)... then people parking in mother and baby spaces that don't have kids will becaome your 2nd pet hate :twisted: :twisted:

Lol, I already have a baby :D

and yes

that drives me NUTS!!!!

Actually several times I got out of the car and told people of!!

I think there should be a fine for people with no babies/children in the car who park in those spaces. Like the disabled ones!
I think it is rude and disrespectful! Anybody who ever had a baby/small child knows how important those spaces are!

so you do, sorry i must have looked at the wrong signature.

the only time i think it is acceptable if you are heavily pregnant (more or less parent and child anyway!) or if it is a disabled person and all the spaces are taken....

also, as soon as the child is able to get themselves out of the seat they can no longer be classed as a child. I think tescos age is 4 or 5.

these people would be the first to complain if you knock the side of their car with your door because the space isn't big enough in a normal car park space!!! what annoys me is when they accuse you of being lazy when you confront them about parking in the space.... i wonder why they are parking in those spaces and they have the cheek to call me lazy!!!!!!

dog poo is one of my biggest hates too :shakehead:

Beths school is only a 10 minute walk away, and for about 2 or 3 weeks i had dog crap on my pram wheels nearly EVERY DAY. It makes me bloody sick. Id have to scrub my wheels before i could take my pushchair back into the damn house :evil: :evil:

sazzylou said:
dog poo is one of my biggest hates too :shakehead:

Beths school is only a 10 minute walk away, and for about 2 or 3 weeks i had dog crap on my pram wheels nearly EVERY DAY. It makes me bloody sick. Id have to scrub my wheels before i could take my pushchair back into the damn house :evil: :evil:

Dog crap on the pram wheels makes me mad :evil: . I keep my pram in the car boot as haven't got any room in my house and it stinks the car out if I've missed it and haven't wiped it off the tyres when putting away :puke: .

We had a new neighbour who moved into a flat across the street. Before he moved in he saw me at the door with our dog letting him have a pee- and asked what facilities there are for dogs here. I replied 'what do you mean facilities? you walk them!'.
About a week after he moved in, I was getting into the car with OH at about 2am and saw him walking up the street with the dog on a lead.
We live in a cul-de sac so I said to OH 'where's he taking the dog?'. Oh replied 'He's probably just taking him for a sh*te now everyone will be in bed'. He was joking, of course.
Was talking to some of the neighbours a week later, and found out that WAS in fact what he was doing. Apparently one complained to him and he said 'it was that dog down the street'. I always pick up after our dog cos there are many children under 5 living in our street (that and our dog refuses to go except when he gets a decent walk).
Thankfully the neighbours knew this and stuck up for me- apparently he shrugged and said he'd seen it!!!
About a week after that I spoke to another neighbour- who has a dog- who told me she caught him in her back garden!!!!! He had actually walked up the street (hers was the end house), let himself in, and had his dog do its business there so she would think her dog did it!!!
I was gobsmacked!!!
Apparently he claimed he followed the dog in and was just retrieving it- to which she responded 'thats a very talented dog, undoing bolts 6ft off the ground on the inside of my gate!!!'
I couldn't get over the cheek of the man! If I were her I would have called the police and pressed charges!

Elysoun- that is just discusting!
Sorry you have to live on the same street as that *******!

Grrr I hate this too, there must be one dog own near Mason's school who takes their dog out late and night or early morning and it craps in the same place every time, right in the middle of the pavement so loads of kids and pushchairs go in it.

I swear if I ever see who it is they are going to get a right mouthful from me! :twisted:

My ex-neighbour had a dog and he used to always let it out the front to crap on the shared grass, sometimes RIGHT in front of my house. It drove me bananas he'd always deny it.
After his (elderly) dog died he admitted to my husband it was his dog but he loved it so much blah blah blah... WTF?

Urchin said:
My ex-neighbour had a dog and he used to always let it out the front to crap on the shared grass, sometimes RIGHT in front of my house. It drove me bananas he'd always deny it.
After his (elderly) dog died he admitted to my husband it was his dog but he loved it so much blah blah blah... WTF?

WTF?! I love Daniel but I dont leave his poo nappies right in the middle of the street and I do not throw them in neigbourghs front garden! I mean, whats the difference?

And you know what else? If you confront people about it they always presume that you are stupid enought to actually be lied to!? Double insult I would say!

Im sick of them up my road, theres loads of dogs so you cant pin point who it is but every morning to school we have to swerve out of the way of dog shit - im fed up of it.

I really wish I couldn't 1-up all of you but I can.

The neighbors got a dog a few weeks ago and are letting it poo right on our shared balcony. They never clean it up.

I cleaned it up for awhile. But then I got sick.

I can't go out there anymore, it's literally covered in feces and urine :puke: And yes we're complaining to the council but they're pretty useless.

Thinking about talking to a lawyer or something... :?

It's minging isn't it, there was loads on the path when I was walking into town this morning, I ended up going the long way home to avoid it.

Quill said:
I really wish I couldn't 1-up all of you but I can.

The neighbors got a dog a few weeks ago and are letting it poo right on our shared balcony. They never clean it up.

I cleaned it up for awhile. But then I got sick.

I can't go out there anymore, it's literally covered in feces and urine :puke: And yes we're complaining to the council but they're pretty useless.

Thinking about talking to a lawyer or something... :?

:shock: thats absolutely disgusting!! :shock: :shakehead: Some people eh?? Hope there is something you can do, cos that is not on :evil: \

Grrrr.....bloody dog poo.....

I was talking to a nice lady from the council today- and apparently you can have dog poop DNA tested!!
I know its not much help for random poop in the streets but for neighbour situations it'd be a help.
My neighbours are overjoyed- they're petitioning to have this fella put out at the moment as the flat is owned by the council (not just over the dog poop, he was arrested about a week ago- 3 masked men were brought out of his flat apparently responsible for loads of robberies in the area.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back