periods after miscarriage?

sarah1

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has experience a reeeeally long wait for first period after mc? sick, headachy and mega mega sore boobs but neg hpts and doctors who don't really care are not helping to convince me that I'll ever be able to have a baby.....I know I shouldn't scare myself by looking on the net but I'm worried I have now got something horribly wrong cos of the mc... :( aaaahhhh sorry I wish I could cheer up.

Hi Sarah, mine took 26 days to arrive , but I had D&C.
How long has it been now? I wonder if the docs could do a HCG level test just to see how slowly it is clearing from your system ? Hope it arrives for you very soon , try to keep positive, you will get your baby X

Last edited:
Hi JJ
Its been almost 9 weeks. I had some blood tests about 10 days after mc and everything was fine. But then spotting started about a week after and lasted 3 or 4 weeks, then stopped. Now pg symptoms but not preg.... and scan few weeks ago which just showed thickening of the lining. Hopefully the new tablets with sort out any probs and bring periods back :S They said I have to go back in 2 weeks and will do blood tests again if nothing happened/not feeling better. I've never actually WANTED to get a period so much! I saw your other thread, so glad your little one is doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back