Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Glad to hear you got things cleared up Kanga. Sounds like you'll soon be joining me in the wait for your cycle getting back to normal. I didn't test after, so no idea when my hcg disappeared.

Hey kanga, sounds good to me :) give it a little more time and if in 1 week you still bleed them maybe you repeat the ultrasound and see how it goes. But if the sac is out then it's good news already. They can give you sme hormones to stop the bleeding if you still bleed after all the lining is gone. That was quite my issue too but I waited and my hormones sorted out by themselves.
Weddings I hear all over here :) as we decided to have the big wedding after the baby comes, same day with baby's baptism, we are still far away from that but I am so happy so hear your arrangements and quite impatient to see photos of wedding dresses ladies :) we will stll have a small wedding at the town hall in a few months thoughh it will be only oh and me and hopefully my bump :) that's what we get when our families live in canada and Greece and we live Norway lol. Hard to organize weddings like that....
Today I went shopping, cleaned the fridge, fed the bunnies with lots of goodies, baked bread and cookies and cleaned the bathroom....did I ever mention how much I hate housework? I would rather be in the hospital working my ass out than clean the house....anyway off I go studying if I will be able to keep my eys open to do that....
I wish my parents were leaving near us...clean clothes, cooked food, help with gardening....oh I miss my parents lol.

Kanga thats good news, and glad you finally managed to talk to someone sensible who could explain it all to you. I'm all at sixes and sevens now, OH said last night that he wants us to try for the next couple of months, if it works we'll postpone the wedding to september, if not we'll keep it as it is, have a break up to february and start trying again then. Now sure how I feel about, excited to be trying, but dubious about postponing wedding and also very scared I'l have an mc again. I know the risk is the same as before and there is no reason to think that I'll have another one but just having had one freaks me out. Do you girls feel the same?

ok i see that my posts come only 1/2....

i was saying that i am terrified also thinking of a new mc and moslty because i dont want to let my oh down one more time. i dot think we cna actually do anything to stop us being worried though :( if it happens it happens. probably next time i will not even tell my parents until i am far along with pregnancy (fx) and i still get prenatal vitamins, avoid tuna, blue cheese etc. more than that i cant possibly do anyway. actually i light a candle also every night too, God please help us all to be healthy, happy and get our LOs :)

Thank u for ur support ladies! :hugs:

I think if u want to try now, maybe u will be able to talk ur oh around to keeping ur original date of ur wedding. Especially as u have planned quite a lot of it already. I am petrified of having another mc, but getting fed up of waiting to be able to try again. Thinking of going for it as soon as this bleeding naff's off! We can all be buddies until we get to a safe point in our pregnancy. We can stay together til we are ready to venture out into tri 1, when we get there that is!!

Dysco I was thinking of next time of asking for an early scan, at least then u can get reassurance early on and not wait so long. I will even be willingly to lie about having bleeding to get the NHS to give me a scan early!! Xx

Last edited:
well its 2 weeks since mmc and not using protection, BDing every other day (ish) and taking my vitamins so who knows! :)

Good luck dysco! :dust:

Did it take long for u to get pregnant before? I ttc for 2 cycles with a ntnp approach when I go my bfp in may. Xx

Ooh kanga I'm with you on the early scan, not sure what they'd say but def want to push for it. I'll be paranoid til I get there otherwise. Really like the idea of hanging out here together, find tri1 WAY too daunting. Fingers crossed this si for you Kanga and you can on with trying :) I'm in two minds about wedding, largely because I don't want to 9 months and about to drop when I walk down the aisle, neither do I want to be an exhausted mother to a two week old. We'll see what happens and go from there. I think i've decided that i won't put my life on hold, wedding and baby, both will go ahead, we might just need to shuffle some dates to make it realistic! :)

kanga even with an early scan the waiting is there...i had a scan at 5 weeks, only sac seen, quite normal for 5 weeks, one more at 6 weeks, sac bigger but no baby, ok maybe the baby was laying to close to the wall, 7 weeks, sac bigger and no baby, do hormones not good, 8 weeks trying the pill didnt work, 8 + trying one more time with the pill didnt work, 9 w, getting finally a d&c....i was only worrying and worrying for 4 weeks....awful feeling
next time around i am going at 7 weeks for a scan.( good thing being doctor is i cna get a scan any sec of day, even give myself one...)
ofc we can stick together with babies or not.

and kanga get off that sad from your avatar, thats not the right mood for making babies :p put a tired instead lol :D

dysco you naughty girl lol, decided to not wait for one period to come :p

I will try and wait it out til 7-8 weeks before asking for a scan, I know getting it done earlier can cause so much more stress!

I have tried changing it from sad, but can't figure it out on the iPad? Might have to go on the laptop!

I'm not planning on waiting til AF before bd'ing unprotected either, what will be will be! Secretly hoping that I am more fertile and I will get twins!! :shock: (I'm a twin myself so the chances are higher) crazy I know! :S xx

i know I should wait, I'm so in two minds about it, what is the risk Hope? do you know much about the medical reason why you should wait? Is it to make sure everything is 'cleared out' as it were?

kanga you are mad.... twins!!!! I'm with you, what will be, will be, I'm not going to do OPKs this month so won't know if I'm ovulating, just back to having some fun with OH for a bit, that was how it happened last time! :) Kanga I was same as you, came off pill at xmas and was just not trying to not get pregnant, when I looked back this was only the 2nd time when we'd BD'd a few times around ovulation (as far as I can work it out) cos I'd been working away a lot. So who knows this time, quite exciting :)

Last edited:
I figured out how to scroll down the bar thing! Is my inspired better for u hope? :) lol

the medical reason is a good one actually, and its not only for the doctors to be able to date the pregnancy easier, lots of hormone imbalances can happen after a mc, uterus lining not so good etc etc, making difficult for embryo to attach or to attach and the hormones not good enough to support it so one more mc can happen with slightly higher risk than before. ofc you cna have good luck and your hormones to be fine and to have a healthy baby. my hormones werent fine as proved as my period came 6 days later than normal and was heavier and longer than normal.
i personally didnt want to risk it and decided to wait one more month. when the condom brake near my maybe ovulation date i was close to take the next days pill. i asked 3 different doctors, though i knew it myself that i should wait for a month already....all 3 told me to wait one month.

I know! Just think it would be cool, I love being a twin so would love my children to be that close! The month I fell, I didn't track anything, didn't even think about until I was a few days from AF. I have done a few opks this month but they ar still picking up the hcg! When they are gone I won't be buying any more though!

inspired is perfect kanga :) now give me some inspiration and may go back to my books lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back