Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I'm randomly bleeding again! so having a bit of a 'what the fuck is wrong with me' day

Everything crossed for xmas BFPs for you girls. Random bleeding must be a pain Fi, :( :hug:
I'm looking forward to starting trying but as is the way I'm going to have to accept that there is no good time to get pregnant. Well rather no good time to go on mat leave. I have so much planned for 2013, I'll just have to go with it and see what happens (but some people will be pretty p*ssed off if I'm not around in the middle of 2013!

good morning, being on night duty twice this week, so i am like a zombie lol. can't wait for christmas shopping though we will see what money we have left at the end of the month. i wouldnt mind a christmas BFP...

morning lovelys how are we all, i am secretly doing the SMEP plan with OH this month teehee :lol:

buying opks tuesday when i get paid an away we go!

Hey Lynette :) lucky you :p

We barley had time to DTD 3 times..., hopefully 2 of thos around ovulation...

Dysco I hear ou about some people don't want you to be away 2012-2013. I have the same problem :(

Any weekend plans?no idea what we will do this weekend, I hope for relaxing and ten dome more relaxing lol. He about you ladies ?

Have a nice day everyone.

im skint till tuesday so relaxing too, not much else to do lol then xmas shopping here i come, got 400 credit on littlewoods.................bad idea lol

Ooooo they are doing secret santa in the santas workshop thread!! im doing it anyone else?

hoping to get xmas shopping done on the weekend, need inspiration!!!

i am xmas shopping next week, last year i did it last minute and left myself skint for new year argh! Not again

I was thinking f buying a Christmas tree and decoration at te beggining of December, presents the middle december and food just before Christmas lol. Am I irrational lol?

no good plan to spread the cost, i am off to mums this year so no cooking for meeeeee woohoo i really really cant wait, after MC i just want my family around me at xmas

i have to get organised cos before xmas I have to get a website up and running, hold 2 vivas (oral exams for phd students), go to 2 conferences with work, organise a complete remodelling of my teaching module and thats just the start of it! Added to that is the fact the OH sister is off with RNavy on ship and she normally does all the presents of this side of the family. If I leave it to him it will be an embarrassment so we need to get sorted!

wow you have a busy xmas dysco, i am totally relaxing this year for a change :)

hmm, i'm kinda dreading now to christmas, but excited cos after xmas I'm closer to ttc and my wedding :) I just hope i can pull off all i have to do between now and then!

hey,

we had a very busy weekend and we are very tired and sore but for a good reason :p we have been in long 5 h taking walk with the puppy and several smaller ones. coco loved it and she never seems to be tired lol while we can barely move today after climbing up a small mountain yesterday....
besides that we don't do much as money are a little short until the end of the month. i have no idea on what did we spend so much mine this month :wall:
how about you all?

I'm good, Ocado order coming today :)

Which makes me happy :D

off into town in a minute to do some bits n bobs, have a massive load of housework to get on with... Me and Liam had a really lovely evening last night and had sex because we wanted to, not because it was part of the 'scheduele' which made me so happy :)

hi all looks like im onto cycle 14 im due af thursday but had a little spotting this morning so i think im out
im getting tired of all the bfns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back