Our little dream :) Had a mc???

ooo sounds lovely hun i LOVE mulled wine NOM!!

Haven't even thought about xmas, so much to do before then! I've got to make a website for the society I run (eek) and sort out a load of teaching for a post grad certificate I'm taking in uni teaching, as well as teach, mark and find time to some actual research! Am doing loads of public engagement over the next couple of months too, teaching science to kiddies, love it :) but not getting me prepared for xmas! will be last minute again this year i think!

My goodness what a jam packed day!

rest for a wee while and then on with the tidying up me thinks!

Goodmormimg ladies :)

I had finally a lazy weekend. A bit under the weather so I spent my time sleeping and get spoiled this weekend. How about y?
1 h late for work today...couldn't drag myself out of the blanket.....that never happen to me before lol :(

Glad you had a lazy day :) sounds like what was needed Hope :)

Today i am making up for the SHAMBLES Liam made of my job this weekend!

There are used nappies everywhere they are reusables, so its not So bad... but still
Jasper doesnt have ONE clean bottle in the whole house
The kitchen is unspeakable
He forgot to take the bins out last night
I bought 3 packets of baby wipes on Thursday and Liam has managed to loose every single one
cant find the nappy liners
all the washing needs doing
bathroom is disgracefully mess and dirty
Jasper bedding needs changing

Oh it just goes on and on and on

I also need to go into town and get some washing powder and other bits n bobs, i can't use the sling because of my tattoo (same reason i couldnt do anything this weekend, saturday was out til nearly 11pm and sunday i was told not to move my arm too much so the scab could form)

so this monday is going to be a toughie!

hope everyone else has a good day, i will be whistling while i work, got eight hours sleep last night :D

Well, that knocked the wind out of my sails :(

went into town, Liams card wont work, MY card worked Sort Of but is a bit screwed to be honest

So i have no money (am going to do a quick Ocado shop so we have some supplies for the week)

Got everything i needed but Barely!

grrr its just made life so much more difficult for this week!

ooh that is pain! I'd be lost without my card!

I have loads of teaching on today, my BiL has just turned up in Cardiff so will see him later and my SiL and her friend are up too so busy old day and we have no food in so I'll be nipping to tesco on the way home, I'm tired just thinking about it! I have NO energy since coming back from KL, NONE! :(

cute arnt they!!! you posted in Stars TTC journal she had a BFP? Have i missed this?

she just put it in her journal, i think she is trying to downplay it until her scan in a couple o weeks... you know, just in case xx

Morning all! - and welcome to any newcomers x

Today i have been extrodinary excited about the Ocado order i got in, for some reason it just makes me happy to have shopping! lol

Jasper has been up all night coughing and spluttering (obviously has a bit of a cold) so i am unsure about wether to take him out today, or if we should just say home, in the warm and watch CBEEBIES

Hope everyone is feeling okay?

Oh and i woke up farting which is aparently one of my symptoms today!

hahah fi woke ursen up farting what a lady.

Its a sad day in the MC forum :-( 2 new faces

So sad there are two new faces :(

Also i am so BLOODY ANNOYED with this clingfilm!! i really have had enough of it! got to keep it on until Thursday morning apparently but i intend on taking it off tomorrow before i go and meet a friend for lunch

good morning :)is it weekend yet lol? :blush:

had a nice evening, got a new iPhone as a present from my oh and we DTD, some ice cream was involved too :p

had so much fun yesterday that i even forgot to cook for today....so probably fried eggs or sth similar i suppose...

what new faces FI? joining the mc forum you mean ? :(

saw a picture on the Facebook today that is full of smiling babies btw....and started crying when i saw a dad holding its new born baby :( that should have been me soon :wall:

have a nice day everyone. dysco, we both had a mc pretty same the same time, do you still get those moments? or its only me being silly????

hope i still have my moments. i feel stupid but sometimes i think about where i should be right now, getting soooo excited about my LO coming in Jan, but its not to be.

Sad too for fran and lucky, 2 new faces in coping with miscarriage. there's a lot of support here girls xxxx

hi ladies, fi take that clingfilm off lol i PM'd you further details.

as for having moments i went and stumbled across the email i sent to OH with a piccy of the tests i had done :-( i was so h appy then made me cry

morning ladies how are we all doing ok I hope, been quiet in this thread recently :-(

I am ready for xmas shopping next week!!! And hopefully my xmas Bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back