Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I am also going to get a tattoo on my wrist that says ''Nil Satis Nisi Optimum'' which means ''Nothing but the best is good enough'' which i LOVE but it is also the Everton Footy clubs motto which OH supports as he is from Liverpool. We decided on it instead of his name, which i find alot of people tend to have.

ooo fi, that is an unusual gift i have never seen one before, its a drum? Does liam play it like? you 2 should play together with your guitar!

Well, actually I dont actually watch footie to be honest anymore, but my family are all Mad evertonians and if pushed... well i'd be blue ;)

also my grandfathers cousin is Ringo Starr... true scousers us lot (even though i got raised darn sarf ;)

my lot are from (and still live) in Croxteth ;) Just round the corner from Kirby

all the cool people support everton ;)

Lol woohoo for the blues! i couldnt name 1 player though hahaha

do you get a scouse twang to your accent when you visit coz my OH does and he is quite well spoken, more so than me i am a rate yorkshire lass lol

hahaha last time i went down we came out and someones car was on bricks, and also someone got a glass thrown at them in the local wetherspoons lol brilliant

I dont so much because i havent really ever lived in Liverpool, just all my family are from there

my mum though, shes SO funny she has worked So hard to get rid of her scouser accent and if she gets a tiny bit excited or pissed off or whatever, she goes straight back into it x

good morning.

dysco has to wait for proper wedding timing.

It is the wedding, happy to be pregnant just not giving birth immenently and also as have I've got the dress already I can't be showing too much so hoping if we start trying after xmas if I catch the egg I won't be showing much and can still get into my gorgeous gown! :) Sad I know to be holding out on that basis but its my big day and I don't want to feel like a whale! Also was important to me after OH proposed that that committing to him is important and not being pushed aside because we want a baby (although he would happily cancel it if i wanted to if we got pg).

my oh has been concerned recently that i only want sex to have a baby, i can see where he is coming from though. I am trying not to let TTC consume me too muchq

yeah thats why i felt it was important to carry on with the wedding plans and make something of that, cos there was no certainty that i'd get pregnant again quickly or carry to term so thought the wedding was a certainty that meant we were still getting on with our lives and trying for a baby at the same time. its kept my mind off it too.

good morning:)

how are you?

i colud sleep 3 more h this morning....i barely dragged myself out of the blanket lol. i am in desperate need for vacation i think...
anyway we have 1/2 day today due to some repairs at hospital so i get to go home earlier hopefully :D :D
no idea what to cook for today :( i would make a great stew for us (without meat) but my oh can't live without meat a single day.... whats cooking for you today?
have a nice day everyone :)

morning lovely ladies, owwwww the witch is killing meeeee! I am having a terrible time. anyone else have heavy flow after MC ,mine has never been like this before :-(

I am having chicken and mushroom risotto....never made it before so any tips? I did make a lovely butternut squash and veg soup though

Risotto is Lovely but hard, only put a spoonful of stock in at a time and let the rice absorb it before you put more in or it will go runny.

put shitloads of white wine in at the beginning

put all your herbs in with onions at the beginning, then add rice, warm it, add white wine (it should sizzle a bit) let the wine burn off and then start with your ladle of stock at a time :)

Dont have it on too hot (its a slow cooking dish) and KEEP STIRRING IT!!!

ooo thanks fi, guess thats me banned to the kitchen all evening then lol! I will let you know how it goes, got a new piccy of me to put on my profile laters too watch this space ( dont worry i am decent )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back