Our little dream :) Had a mc???

if i dont pee from now till 7 will that be ok, i forgot and peed earlier then i was like SHIT i needed that wee!!

It should hopefully be enough. If u pee in a pot check the colour, it needs to be quite dark!!

No worries lynette my legs are well and truely crossed :lol: poor oh isn't liking it! :) xx

15mins to go :D xx

Last edited:
Hmmmm bfn I think but I may see the faintest of lines but I have stared so much my eyes are funny Gunna try with morning pee as my wee was like water. I feel ok tho if it's bfn I think lol god my heart is pounding lol argggghhhhh

Fx for fmu, definitely the best time to test. Ur not out til the witch shows xx

I know I've got time yet! There still a chance, my pee was totally clear so will know in the morning. I'll let u all know ASAP I didn't feel preggers before and I feel nothing now so I still may get my snudge! Thanks for all being here for me..... I'm getting a lil old tear in my eye lol I love you all

Last edited:
ooh I wish I could thread stalk, hopefully I'll check in on here after you've done the test before I fly. So got everything crossed for you lynette! xxxxxxx

Morning all! Lynette whats the verdict missis??

I feel RUBBISH this morning, last night was horrid, first night i have been out in a long time and managed to totally ruin a number of my favourite songs by attempting to play them at Open Mic :(

so... cant play at home because Liam doesnt like it and cant play out because i am an embarrassment

so i quit :)

Need to concentrate on what makes Jasper happy and unfortunately i am not musically talented enough to just play and clearly my singing is AWFUL so i quit!

Am going to sell my guitar and move on. I shouldnt be going out anyway when i'm preggers and i dont really want anyone to know that i am pregnant, so i think i will just stop going out and seeing people now which will make that easier.

its a shame and i am very sad but its for the best. I learnt 2 new songs and my mate Anna said 'oh i am going to play one of them i really like it' which sort of means i can't play it anymore

oh well

hugs to all hope you had a better night than me!

awww fi im sorry things didnt go well hunny, i got a BFN :-( just waiting for the witch now boooo

I shouldnt be going out anyway when i'm preggers and i dont really want anyone to know that i am pregnant

i presume you mean when you get preggers.......i crapped myself then and thought i missed your BFP

Oh noes :(

remember

*just keep shagging just keep shagging* (to the theme of Dori)

your not out til the witch comes anyway x

lol i will Fi thanks hunny x OH geting some serious action later lol he is loving htis

Sorry to hear your BFN lynette, Fi I thought the same and thought I'd missed an entire episode if you were preggers! Wish for you it was true though!

I'm in the lounge waiting for my flight. A good trip to Malaysia, really constructive and lots to take back to work and thoughts about the future. The students were so cute today, I think I had my photo taken more than 30 times with pretty much every student, and some told me they were transferring to Cardiff because of me, and others said they'd miss me. I know I'm blowing my own trumpet a bit but it was sooo sweet. I never get this kind of feedback from students in the UK, nice to know I;m doing something right :)

aww thats nice Dysco, i did a placement in a primary school once ( i did want to be a teacher ) and when I left they all made me a card and little gifts it was sooo sweet kids are great

YOUR JOKING! are you ok? how come you got herpes?

no idea, they reckon it must have appeared, manifested itself in that lump and then finally popped and spread, they said they had never seen anything like it

but thats what it is. So Zevirax for Liam, his should clean up in a day or two and we can get on with the shagging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back