Our little dream :) Had a mc???

K8 I'm so glad they are taking it seriously and offering some support, paris is amazing, you'll have a lovely time. :hug:

hey laides,

fi, i was asked if i would like an examination of the baby but i said no. They asked me due tot he fact that unfortunatley i had an abortion when i was 19 and had complications afterwrds with heavy bleeding and irregular periods. It kills me inside the guilt i feel for letting myself get pregannt so carelessly but i know it was the right thing to do, that child would have had nothing in life i was a raving drug addict :-(

doesnt stop me from thinking every day that i could have already had a LO.

hope yuo all dont think me awful when we all crave children so much, i feel terrible knowing i let one go

Oh honey :( you had to make that decision you know you did x

its great that they offered you an examination, but it probably wouldnt have found anything and if this situation i am having is anything to go by, would just be long and drawn out :(

For what its worth, i have much more respect for those who cannot have children to make a tough decision than those who bring babies into the world without any intention of giving them the best xx

I don't think anyone here would judge your decision back then. I would hope i'd never judge anyone now because I don't believe that anyone takes that decision lightly, and it is for good reasons. I respect people who are able to make a decision when they examine their own circumstances and decide what is best for themselves and whether it is right to bring an LO in the world. :hug: xxx

I don't think anyone here would judge your decision back then. I would hope i'd never judge anyone now because I don't believe that anyone takes that decision lightly, and it is for good reasons. I respect people who are able to make a decision when they examine their own circumstances and decide what is best for themselves and whether it is right to bring an LO in the world. :hug: xxx

I completly agree with this don't be so hard on yourself lyn I think its much braver to have gotten urself clean n wanting one now time is right than having a baby you could not care for back then mayb if u had baby then u would not be clean now don't beat urself up xxxx

thanks ladies, it eats me up all the time but i know it was for the best. I had nothing going for me at all other than a deep spiral of drug addiction which took me over for a good few years. I have been clean for 3 years now though and intend to stay that way. I have an excellent job and so does OH and I know this baby will have the best of everything when it comes.

Fi, i agree it would have been drawn out and in a way i didnt want then to touch my baby i just wanted them to cremate him/her and let them go to where they needed to be. Angels dont belong on earth anyway, oooo who was it who did the feather thread cozs i found a white feather today stuck in my top just over my heart.

i do have feather bedding but thinking that it was my baby angel come to see if i was ok made me so happy it gave me goosebumps

good morning :)

how is everyone?

my oh bought an old van a chevy g30 1991. it plans to fix it and use it for camping weekends. it will be nice i think but i wish the day would have 48 h instead of 24....no idea where we are going to find more time to do that too...
no other news, no symptoms at all, just waiting for AF to make its appearance now this weekend :(

have a nice day everyone :)

Hi girls, hope you are all doing ok, I'm so sad to see CARNAT and Kedi back here again, its heartbreaking hugs to you girls if you popin here xxx

oh my, how did i miss that? :hug: sorry girls :(

AF seems to be here very very soon. its been 1 h since i have strong cramps. that would be 24 days cycle, the previous was 28 before that 26, 25, 24, 30 (after mc)

what the hell is wrong with me? before the mc i had 25 days always. dysco are your cycles back to normal or at least regular already? is it only me? i wish everything was back to normal. i can't believe how long it takes :(

i am due for the witch soon, or a baby???!!! i may test today

lol i will do it tonight when I am home, was tempted at work but i thought if i get a BFP i will be a rate old mess

sames goes for a BFN, so i would rather be home where i can bawl my eyes out lol

can't wait lynette, make sure u hold that pee for a few hours before testing. xx

dysco are your cycles back to normal or at least regular already? is it only me? i wish everything was back to normal. i can't believe how long it takes :(

Sorry hun I seemed to go back to normal almost straight away, 35 day cycles give or take a day, although i seem to be the exception on here xxx

Test lynette, pretty please before I go to bed! or I won't' find out til sunday with work and travelling etc :) everything crossed for you xxx

i will be testing at about 7pm when i arrive home, cross al your fingers for me, i would say legs too but you need them open so as we can all get to tri 1 lol!

Not you obv kanga, you have had enough rumpy pumpy still soooooo happy for you sweety xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back