Our little dream :) Had a mc???

yeah... i would have been in tri 3 this week too, all the girls i was in tri2 with are there now :(

awww ladies its sad isnt it, i try not to think about how far i would have been it upsets me.

Fi, i pm'd u about the tattoo but i didnt know it was on your funbags! ............it is sore there sweety but you can do it!!!

hope you are all ok, i have been doing nothing but TTC hahah having some major chafe-age issues so i need a rest me thinks

ladies whats my luteal phase? does this mean i am knocking out some eggs?

I have quite ample bosoms ;) and they are fatting so i assumed that wouldnt actually hurt that much?

good luck with the Tatoo Fi, sounds painful! and the BDing Hope and lynette. I'm busy busy and off to Malaysia with work again onFriday. Just for a week this time (I went to Malaysia when I was pregnant past time, 4 weeks! and found out i'd mc'd the day after i got back). I'm teaching again, all crammed into 1 week this time so will be super busy but glad I'm only away from home for a week. So i'll be online but probably at funny times with the clocks changing and the time difference (clocks don't change in Malaysia!).

my mc is ALWAYS in the back of my mind. it just lurks there like a black cloud. Its not as painful by any means but if my brain lapses I end up thinking about it. I saw the girl at work yesterday who is due on my due date and thought wow, it should due in in try 3 looking all big bumped and blooming. Feels more surreal than sad now in some ways.

Last edited:
usually skin that is looser is more painful as it is difficult to tattoo due to it ,moving, i had one on my stomach and it felt like someone had branded it on me with a hot iron! saying that though sweety everyone is different i once tattooed a guys ...eh hem.....balls....and he didnt even flinch!

Last edited:
by the way I dont just randomly tattoo guys gentials i used to be a tattoist/piercer in case anyine thought me a strange ball obsessed wierdo lol

ladies whats my luteal phase? does this mean i am knocking out some eggs?

It means that u have probably already ovulated and ur are now in ur 2ww! sounds like u have don enough this month to catch the eggie! :)

I think about how far I would be all the time, I should have made it tri 3 a few weeks back. I have a thread in the pregnancy after loss section as yesterday I was having a major melt down about everything. I kept thinking how can I be happy being pregnant again when I'm still grieving for my bean that I should be pregnant with! It just doesn't feel right at the mo, also I am so so scared about it all happening again, not sure how I could cope.

Loads of love n hugs for u all :hugs: xxx

it must be scary kanga, I'm terrified and excited at thought of getting pregnant again soon. can't imagine the roller coaster you are on but I have everything crossed for a sticky healthy happy bean for you xxxx

hey ladies it has been quiet in this thread for a couple of days you all ok xxxx I am just waiting for the witch NOT to come now. Fx

good morning :)

sorry for that i have been on duty at night and so so tiredddd. waiting for the witch to come on 5 november or 6, though i hope it will stay away....
do you have any symptoms lynette?

weekend is here, any plans for this weekend? we will be lazy bunnies again this weekend i think as we have both been working night shifts the whole week. so shopping, a walk with the puppy and a movie on saturday and lunch in a pub on sunday and a long walk with the puppy again. i think thats all, i am planing on spending the rest of the time on bed or o the sofa lol.
have a nice day everyone.

dysco Malaysia you say again. do you think you can get some pictures for us that we will probably never go there? i would love to see how it look like. have a nice trip. will the oh be with you. it would be nice to remember together the day he proposed you there :hug:

Malaysia is my most favourite country :) The people there are really welcoming, its very religious but yet doesnt feel oppressive, they have flying squirrels and the landscape is just stunning!

Loved it :)

I am good today, Liam has the strange virus so no BDing for us last night :( Still doing my OPK's and if i get a positive he said we would work something out but... yeah just hoping i DONT ovulate for a little while now!

Oh and we might have a new house :D :D And it will be ours for ever :)

nothing yet, i have been feeling super hungry in the mornings and a little queasy due to that but i think i am kidding myself to be honest. I'm terified haha so much so i dare not test early November eeek i want this sooo much as we all do what a lovely xmas pressy for me and Oh

Hey everyone! I am still carless I was so close to tears last night it's been 9 days now but al did take me to town last night I think he could tell I was at braking point.
I always go a little quiet on here when af arrives but today is her last day so yay!
I applied for a new couch in DFS the other day I'm hoping I hear from them today would be nice to have it before Christmas.
I have bean thinking of my little bean alot the past few days it is my would have been due date in 2 weeks I'm kind of struggling with it. Al has been sweet he bought me lots if candles and we light one at night before bed and don't go to sleep till it burns out. I really hope next month is my month but if it's not I'm sure I will deal with it as I have been. I'm luck to have such a wonderful oh.
How's everyone today? Sorry for waffling haha xxx

i hope it happens for you soon amy rose, fingers crossed. I will be bad when my LO was due 13th March, my birthday is on the 4th march so i dont htink i will be able to enjoy it too much :-( hoping to catch my egg this months so the witch can go piss off, i will be sad though if she comes.

I feel a bit sick today and have done all week but i douby very much i would have any symptoms now, last time i had hardly any sickness or anything and it has been said that no symptoms are linked to MC so i wi be prayong for sickness and all the rest of it if i do get preggo again

I love malaysia too Fi, Dave proposed last time we came and it was fabulous. KL as a city I could take or leave and sadly thats all I'll see this time (need to get back for a wedding fayre next sunday, at our venue otherwise I wouldn't bother in the slightest!).

:hug: AR so glad you have a lovely OH, and fx car situation gets sorted!

fx lynette, hope to see some bfps when I get back, inspired by carnat and kanga and co who are in try 1 now. am in business class right now on free wifi and love it :) wish i could always travel like this but i know how much it cost OUCH!!!

good morning, how is everyone doing?

dysco how are you doing there? i hope you have some lovely time.

lynetter, FI any symptoms? i should be 8-9 DPO today and i feel almost nth...i think i will not test, just wait for AF to show probably on saturday.....
i had a pretty busy weekend, i feel like need 2 more days to sleep and relax after this weekend lol. unfortunately back to work....
have a nice day :) i hope to see some BFP around soon :D

my symptom is very much a period!

which is good in a way, there is a lot of it but its not too difficult and i havent had severe cramps, if anything its much better than the awful periods i had after Jasper was born

so on it like a rocket for next month :) Testing again on the 25th Nov (if my cycle is 28 day... which it might not be)

good to have a break really, Liam has the same infection as i had a while ago

awww sorry the witch got you fi, the BITCH.

No symptoms for me, not even sore boobs yet? testing nexy week but I am doubtful, it would be too good to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back